i dont know how to be a giver :o

sagittarius02

sagittarius02

I'm in this weirdo friends with benefits deal, although we don't have sex...so i don't know what most would call it...its basically just oral sex...but he's the giver and I'm the receiver and i feel really bad about that :o...i just don't know what to do to him...well i can think of things but i don't know if I'm ready for that...i was very much prude before this whole thing so i need help

So you get the benefits and he gets to be your indentured servant? If you don't want to give him oral sex or have intercourse, let him know he has little to hope for. Don't string him along. Otherwise, talk to him and learn to enjoy sexual intercourse by starting off slow and easy and moving right along. I think it's nice that you are thinking about the one-sideness of this arrangement but it won't take a whole lot to make things even...just some courage on your part. If you're going to open up such a personal part of yourself to him anyway, what would be so difficult about going just a little bit further?

• Author
sagittarius02

well thats just the thing he knows i dont want to have sex and he's fine with that...im just not sure HOW to "satisfy" him ...i know thats a dumb question but i dont know how so yeah :confused:

MajesticDolphin

well, that's ok. since he knows that you dont want to have sex, there really shouldn't be any pressure there. however, if you feel bad that you are only receiving, how would you feel more comfy doing the the giving?