Completely fixated and its driving me nuts.

Basically there's a girl at school and I can't get her out of my mind, its annoying though because we have engaged in pretty much a makeout session while in private at school. after that.. well.. I've been left wanting so much more because I'm not a virgin, and I'm wayyy overdue for some serious action, really. its driving me nuts, today we were seated next to each other and I just couldn't help wondering.. it was awful because people were there, but I just couldn't help it, she didn't stop me, we both want it. She was a bit too intimidated to do anything, and I was more visible so it was harder anyway. I don't know what to do, because this is getting me seriously revved up :o

I just dont know anyone else that would ever do anything like that with me at the moment, its really gotten awful for me as today I found myself pulling at my hair, because it relieved some sexual pressure, but not much really helped, especially nothing inconspicuous. Though the pulling of the hair and biting of the lip probably raised any eyebrows that were pointed in my direction..

I dunno guys just throw me a bone here lol