Someone please tell me what to do...

OrlandoTommy

OrlandoTommy

My girlfriend left me for another girl 2 weeks ago. We had been dating for about 2 years. When I have seen her (only 2 times in the last 2 weeks) she says she loves me and promises to call me and she never does.

We just moved into a condo together 1 month ago and she just got a new job and she has since left me for another girl.

I have never cheated on her and she had never cheated on me until just now.

She left me with a HUGE rent payment for a condo I can hardly afford and half of her stuff is still here. The girl she hooked up with apparently has alot of money and is buying her diamonds and new clothes.

Im am so hurt and devestated I dont know what to do or how to feel. Im sure she is having the time of her life right now meeting and being with someone new but im left in a big condo filled with nothing but memories.

I have never felt this hurt,betrayed,used,crapped on in my entire life. Im 26 and she is 24.

She tells me she is not gay and the people that talk to her say she doesnt sound very happy.

I have a little bit of pride and I can not get myself to go crying back to her begging her to come back even though I want to and everyone calls me crazy.

I miss her so much and I am so sad and lonely I can hardly work at my job and I can not bear the fact of going home in the evenings to be alone.

I dont really have any friends anymore because we spent all of our time together 24-7. She works with this girl that she has now apparantly moved in with as well.

How could someone just forgot about someone like this, how can she just lie to me about everything she says and does.

Im so crushed.

Someone please help with some advice.

Tommy

billy the kid

hey Tommy , never go begging back to anyone ever except the Lord.... cut your loses and get a new life..move into a new place you can afford.... find a new girlfriend... and go on.. she was never your friend to begin with... leave her stuff there when you move and let her deal with the legal problems of getting it back, let the landlord know of your intentions... now put your right hand on your back and feel that bone.... trust me it is very strong and will carry you any where you want to go... even if it is back to her.. later.

My girlfriend left me for another girl 2 weeks ago. We had been dating for about 2 years. When I have seen her (only 2 times in the last 2 weeks) she says she loves me and promises to call me and she never does. We just moved into a condo together 1 month ago and she just got a new job and she has since left me for another girl. I have never cheated on her and she had never cheated on me until just now. She left me with a HUGE rent payment for a condo I can hardly afford and half of her stuff is still here. The girl she hooked up with apparently has alot of money and is buying her diamonds and new clothes. Im am so hurt and devestated I dont know what to do or how to feel. Im sure she is having the time of her life right now meeting and being with someone new but im left in a big condo filled with nothing but memories. I have never felt this hurt,betrayed,used,crapped on in my entire life. Im 26 and she is 24. She tells me she is not gay and the people that talk to her say she doesnt sound very happy.

I have a little bit of pride and I can not get myself to go crying back to her begging her to come back even though I want to and everyone calls me crazy. I miss her so much and I am so sad and lonely I can hardly work at my job and I can not bear the fact of going home in the evenings to be alone.

I dont really have any friends anymore because we spent all of our time together 24-7. She works with this girl that she has now apparantly moved in with as well. How could someone just forgot about someone like this, how can she just lie to me about everything she says and does. Im so crushed. Someone please help with some advice. Tommy