really confused

slutpuppy

my wife and i have been married for three youars and before the marriage had a exellent sex life. but since we said "I DO", everything changed. Ive backed off, gave emotional support, time, caring, fights, romance, and even everything els i could do even to the point that we even were seperated for three months. every now and a blue moon shell finally be in the mood but i would probally get better odd gambeling. please tell me what i can do. im not a dog that just wants sex,we are financially set, and am so in love im going nuts.

i just want to finally bet sought after once in a while, and not an ok let do it....

billy the kid

hey slutpuppy, go to sleep sober up or learn to type what ever it takes and write back we would love to answer you....

my wife and i have been married for three youars and before the marriage had a exellent sex life. but since we said "I DO", everything changed. Ive backed off, gave emotional support, time, caring, fights, romance, and even everything els i could do even to the point that we even were seperated for three months. every now and a blue moon shell finally be in the mood but i would probally get better odd gambeling. please tell me what i can do. im not a dog that just wants sex,we are financially set, and am so in love im going nuts. i just want to finally bet sought after once in a while, and not an ok let do it....

Your wife enjoys the forbidden and the unavailable. The minute you got married, your sex life was fully approved by society and you became totally available to her. That presents her with no excitement or challenge whatsoever.

Go to a park at night, take a walk, and suggest you have sex in the bushes...or even better, right out in the open (in the dark of course) under the moonlight. Go out in the day hours sometimes to places where people are and pet heavilly while trying to avoid people seeing you. The more the possibility someone may walk up on the two of you making love, the more excited she will probably be.

Tell her to pretend that the two of you are still dating. Get her mind back to that state.

The danger with your current situation is that this lady could easily slide into an extramarital affair because of its forbidden nature, if she hasn't already. There are many people like her around and they are very nice people. They just don't like what is readily available to them and legally sanctioned nearly as much as the opposite.

So with that in mind, take some of my suggestions and use your own imagination to develope strategies of your own.

If this goes on for very much longer, I'm afraid you'll have to cut her loose. If you both become single again, she will probably want to bed your brains out!!!

Maybe it's just a case of differing sex drives.

I used to be really into sex, but after 2 years with my boyfriend it's just not the same. It's not that exciting anymore and most of the time I couldn't be bothered. It's OK now and then and I don't want to do it with anyone else, but I feel now like there is more to life than sex. We get bombarded with it all day on TV, in movies, advertisements. Sometimes I just get sick of the whole idea. Sometimes I'm so exhausted from the whole business of working, cleaning, shopping, etc etc that my life just isn't conducive to feeling relaxed and sexy

Have you really talked to her about it? What does she say is the reason? Remember that communication is the key. A man might think he is doing everything he can for a woman, but a woman can pick it a mile off if all a guy is doing it for is for sex, and the pressure turns her off.

good luck.

Dear Bliss:

You are very correct that sex drives differ greatly among people. But if you look back at the original post you will see that the sex ended immediately after the marriage. It may just have been a coincidence that her libido disappeared at that time. But I don't think that is the case here.

You made some excellent points in your post. But in this particular case, I think the sudden ceasing of interest in sex was either because she was being an incredible imposter during the courtship and faking her interest in sex to catch her guy or she just isn't into what is readily available to her (such as a husband).

Frankly, I think in the vast majority of cases it is impossible to retain that original passionate interest in sex that normally occurs in the initial period of a relationship.

The best to you!!!