Dating with benefits

This is my first time on this site so am feeling a bit nervous. I met a girl on an online dating site. In the interest of being honest, it was not a traditional dating site but more along the lines of a friends with benefits site. So I met a Norwegian girl, we chatted and spoke to each other on the phone regularly and I arranged a trip for her to London. She came over and spent several wonderful days together. We went shopping, watched a musical, went clubbing, to the spa, went to see the sites...etc, held hands, kissed and were intimate...

I asked her if she liked me, and she said yes, and we made plans to see each other again. Unfortunately, after she left London, the contact completely ceased. There were no more e-mails or phone calls. This left me feeling a little bit shocked and confused. To be fair I have not contacted her myself, just simply e-mailed the pics of her trip to her. I don't want to come across as being naive or stupid, as I have done this once before. I know its friends with benefits, and not Match.com, so I was NOT expecting to fall head over heels. But in the case of the previous girl that I had met, although we don't see each other often, we are still in contact and keep in touch. In this case the contact has completely stopped leaving me feeling surprised, and a little angry with myself that I had maybe misread the situation. Any thoughts?

The Blue Pill

^Are you for real? How is that helpful?

To the OP, I don't think you should be surprised since you went on a site not intended for long term relationships. Chances are she used you, and you should have been prepared for that.

However, I hope you learned something from this.

^Are you for real? How is that helpful?

To the OP, I don't think you should be surprised since you went on a site not intended for long term relationships. Chances are she used you, and you should have been prepared for that.

However, I hope you learned something from this.

That's a pretty good answer :)