Cheater refuses to have sex....I don't get it

genipher

in 2005 I divorced and about 6 months later met a man who I thought was Mr. Wonderful. after a while...we moved in together. after about 4 months...I found out that he was cheating on me. Although I was hurt...I really loved this man. For several reasons, I decided to stick it out and see if it would work. He obviously has a problem with cheating as he has been married twice before and had several serious relationships that have ended because of him not being able to be faithful. I understand addiction problems so I have tried to help him and work with him. the problem is.....he has no problem about cheating and having sex....then dumping the girl afterward...but he refuses to have sex with me. I don't understand that.... has anyone else run into this? if so...what should I do.....am I doomed to not have sex for the rest of my life if I choose to stay with this guy? we have been living together for almost 3 years...and it hasn't changed yet.....will it change? I could see it if it were just once a week or something....but we are talking months....like right now....4!!!!

Thank you for reading this and any responses,:confused:

Frustrated!

Dexter Morgan

He is one of those jackasses that are never satisfied having sex to the same face for long. He doesn't have sex with you because he already HAS you. You are not a conquest to him. He wants the thrill of having sex with different women.

why are you even with this jackass?

Geishawhelk

You've got your bolds mixed up.

You posted in bold, when actually you should be making your actions bold.

Post in ordinary.

Act Boldly.

So answer your own question.

Would you like to live the rest of your days with a guy who keeps you in a celibate relationship, but screws everything else with breasts?

You happy living with a serial cheater (lord knows what else he might be picking up 'sides willing beavers....!) and being his arm baggage with no bedroom benefits, are you?

WELL.....ARE YOU - ?!

No???

OK.

There's your answer.

Now do something.

And please don't come back with the old "but how can I leave him? I love him, he's really sweet, and he's so kind.....!"

Just kick his sad and sorry butt to the kerb!!

miss-jem-bishop

maybe he feel gulity ... my friend use to go out with a guy like that and it turned out he had a sexual infection... not saying it is that tho lol. but maybe you should sit down and talk with him and say i love you very much but we cant go on like this .. say sex is not everything you know but its part of a reltionship and see what he has to say. men heyyy! x

Chronic cheater, won't have sex with you... The first thing that came to mind was he knows he has an incurable STD.

I've no idea why any woman would want to subject herself to this kind of relationship/lifestyle.

The only thing I can think of is that you have a low self esteem, you don't feel worthy of being in a healthy relationship. Believe me, the relationship you are in isn't healthy.

Seriously, find the strength to move on and demonstrate to this guy that you have self respect.

What a sad way to live.

Huh????? Did I understood right?

- you are with a guy who won't have sex with you but bang everything that moves

- he's been cheating all those years and you still think you can change him

- he might have a problem.. but you definitely have one.. :o

Hum.. why would he have sex with you when he can bang all the women he wants.. he probably uses you for the rent, hydro, food, etc... as you let him use you.. :rolleyes:

Sorry .. I have no sympathy for you.. you don't have to accept all this abuse.. it's your choice.. I don't blame him.. honestly.. :o