Feeling very insecure in my relationship

Grapesoda

Here's my situation.

I have a problem that my boyfriend of almost 7 months is UNaware of. I am a very insecure and jealous person. I hate that about myself but I cannot prevent these feelings. I try to think rationally. I constantly worry about him leaving me for some other girl. No girl inparticular but just any girl. We kinda have a long distance relationship but we see eachother every weekand. He lives an hour away at college...and he lives in the dorms. There are so many girls there it drives me bonkers sometimes thinking about how much better they are than me or how much prettier they are..... :( He says he loves me and that I have nothing to worry about but I do anyway. Maybe Im really insecure because all the men that I have been with in my life and whom I thought I loved have devistated me and broke my heart. It seems I put all my heart into people and just get hurt really bad. My boyfriend now...its been a good 7 months and I feel for him deeply. Im just afraid of history repeating itself and my heart taking another blow. I feel so vunerable. What can I do to stop feeling so insecure? I feel sad alot over it.

any help or advice is appreciated.....please help :(

Maybe YOU are the person you don't trust! Often we blame others for things we are prone in doing ourselves. Perhaps you WANT him to cheat. I just find that behaviour pathetic. So what if he cheats ... just leave. But what if he isn't ... you are potentially ruining a great relationship so either way you're f*cked. Get a grip girl and take up a hobby! Stop depending on penis for pleasure --- hey, wait a minute! :confused:

• Author

I am looking for some better advice. It is NOT me who wants to cheat, I am not like that AT ALL. I am faithful. I dont need penis for pleasure........errrr those comments made me mad.

please some one help