Cheated on, but still togeth

I'd been with my g/f for 7 months before I was sent to prison for affray, I told her i'd get 3-6 months, I got 18! she ran from court crying, I asked she stick by me, she said she'd with me all the way. the seven before this were pure bliss, I travelled ever weekend to see her at her student home, gave here diamond earings, roses, champagne for valentines, she was in heaven, treated here like a queen, she said it taken here so long to find someone like me to love, as all her previous b/f were only around for a few weeks and here relationships overlapped (i read here diary to my horror!) but she a stunning girl, i liked her a lot.

After just 9 weeks inside, i called her one sunday morning and it was obvious something was wrong, first she ended call without "love you", so i called her back said it was over, i waited 4 days for a letter, nothing so i call her, then she admits to going with someone, just kissing at her mates house, i ask her back she said why i not call sooner, she misses sex, doesn't know if she can wait fir me but loves me. I sent her a letter explaining all the hurt, betrayal i felt, as we'd not argued or nothing, how i thought we were in love, i call her again, she needs a day to think it over, then she says she'll stick by my which she did, but in the week apart she said she'd saw this guy twice but nothing happened.

After i get i find out she'd spent the night at this guys house just kissing! and then 2 dates during the week! but she says nothing happened, she made a mistake, she was lonely. I've now seen this guy, and it's driving me nut's to know what happend during their time together, i'll never know, i'm still with the girl some 15 months after and she's been loyal, but i can't get the fact of them two together out of my mind, what can i do? what u think they got upto?

VASH THE STAMPEDE

You should have left her once you found out.No one can say what happened, but the two involved.

In my honest opinion they probably screwed anytime they got their Chance