Thank you

• Author

Hmmm well I'm not sure about the fighting that's going on in this thread but I say, let's all just get along... I mean, everyone has a right to share their opinion.

And yes, I guess I didn't make it very clear which is a shame, but my ex fiance and I are back together as boyfriend and girlfriend. :)

WhiteFlower, it is so good to hear from you and it's funny that you were away for awhile and came back too. The last I'd heard, you had broken it off with xOM. How are things now? Feel free to PM me if this is a private question (in which case, sorry).

OWoman I'm glad you're happy.

WWIU -- hey!!!!! Good to hear from you and thanks again. :) You are one wise lady.

White Flower
Hmmm well I'm not sure about the fighting that's going on in this thread but I say, let's all just get along... I mean, everyone has a right to share their opinion.

And yes, I guess I didn't make it very clear which is a shame, but my ex fiance and I are back together as boyfriend and girlfriend. :)

WhiteFlower, it is so good to hear from you and it's funny that you were away for awhile and came back too. The last I'd heard, you had broken it off with xOM. How are things now? Feel free to PM me if this is a private question (in which case, sorry).

OWoman I'm glad you're happy.

WWIU -- hey!!!!! Good to hear from you and thanks again. :) You are one wise lady.

I'm not fighting, I love everybody!:laugh:

Let's see...I'm D'd, living with my kids, and figuring out where to land once all the changes are settled.

I've analyzed and analyzed all the reasons my A happened and guess what? I'm still analyzing! But I'm doing OK, thanks for asking.

I'm happy you're happy!:) Good luck with your boyfriend.

• Author
I'm not fighting, I love everybody!:laugh:

Let's see...I'm D'd, living with my kids, and figuring out where to land once all the changes are settled.

I've analyzed and analyzed all the reasons my A happened and guess what? I'm still analyzing! But I'm doing OK, thanks for asking.

I'm happy you're happy!:) Good luck with your boyfriend.

I am glad to hear that WF!! And I know that over-analyzing feeling LOL.

bentnotbroken
I'm not fighting, I love everybody!

You really do love everyone. You are a sweetheart:love:

White Flower
I am glad to hear that WF!! And I know that over-analyzing feeling LOL.

In the words of the great Owl, I was caught in 'analysis paralysis'. Hard to get out of!