She mentions her father all the time to me???

I been talking to her for awhile now. Everytime she makes reference to her father. For example, "My father will be taking me there with my 2 kids," and "My father will be there at the family reception," and "My father signed the papers with me so that I may but the house, " and "My father will probably take me on vacation." Shes 25. Strange as it may seems with all of her references to her father. But I don't know.

How do I talk to her when she keeps mentioning her father. I just don't know what to say when she keeps mentioning her father. Am I suppose to say something to her about her father? I am glad that she shares this information with me.

Info: She is pretty and gets a lot of attention from other people. She likes to be spoiled. I would like to cook her out to dinner. I think she knows that.

Mac

I can kinda of relate. My jon is nuts about his dad. If his dad did it or would do it then it must be ok to do. -_-UU, realy dady's guy. Chip off the old block type. I find that either silently listening, and comenting when it's "cool" or asking further questions about him realy get jon to talk. And i love to here jon talk. I find his dad realy interesting, the man is a nut, but obviosly the fun loveing got it together nut.

Find out more about her dad, what he likes why she's so enamored with him, there is a reason behind it ya know. If you take an interest in her background your saying to her without words that she intreagues you, that you care about her interests. People always like it when you care about thier interests. If she says something about her dad and you don't quite know what to say. go he sounds like a cool dad, or an interesting man. or something like that. She thinks highly of him, see what she sees in him. Ya know. Good luck!

Vixen :bunny: