:(

beefburrito

beefburrito

okay so my exboyfriend was going out with this girl named sarah. she broke up with him on his birthday and he was hurt for about a week. they went out for 2 months by the way. he found another girlfriend and blah blah blah. then he met me. he asked me out and we went out for 9 months. when he was with me he would always talk about how in love he was with me. then he breaks up with me for sarah! apparently the last 4 months we were going out he was telling her he loves her and the day before he broke my heart he cheated on me with her. so 2 weeks after he broke up with me he asks her out. They seemed happy. then after a month into their relationship he calls me telling me he misses me. so we hung out behind sarahs back and we hooked up. he told me hes gonna leave sarah for me. i told him idk about the plan and all of a sudden he changed his mind and said "nvm i want sarah not u" so i told sarah that he cheated on her. she didnt believe me and theyre still together, its been 2 months now. and when i see them, they seem very happy. i havent talked to him since. o and sarah and him already had sex after 1 month and a half. me and him never had sex he said he would want it to be special. how long do you think they will last? and does he miss me? why did he leave me?

awww. You sound so sweet and so sad. You're young and learning and its hard stuff. I am amazed how well you have handled yourself so far. The guy is a cheater and a jerk - maybe he will grow out of it. Dont bother looking into the why - keep the high standards you have set for yourself.

I hope my daughter has the maturity you seem to have.

He's not good enough for you. Keep up, get stronger, as time goes by you'll realize how jerky he is. As to how long they'll last?-- they'll last as long as the time comes when he can have sex with another girl!

• Author
beefburrito

Thank you sooo much. this made me feel alot better. its just hard cause i feel like our whole relationship was a lie and it hurts to know he never really loved me.

Beautiful Inside

your so young and sweet and innocent....girl trust me on this forget about him you dont need or deserve a guy treating you like the way he is. i promise you they are nice decent guys out there that will respect and love you and only you... even if he was to come back to you you'd never be able to fully trust him again then he would trust you as far as he could see you cause hes the cheater! and a cheater knows that once they've done wrong to you that gives you a free pass card which means you could cheat on him now and it'll have to be forgiven cause you've done it for him in the past. you see how sick and twisted this all is trust me love move on you'll be so much better off...

You'reasian
okay so my exboyfriend was going out with this girl named sarah. she broke up with him on his birthday and he was hurt for about a week. they went out for 2 months by the way. he found another girlfriend and blah blah blah. then he met me. he asked me out and we went out for 9 months. when he was with me he would always talk about how in love he was with me. then he breaks up with me for sarah! apparently the last 4 months we were going out he was telling her he loves her and the day before he broke my heart he cheated on me with her. so 2 weeks after he broke up with me he asks her out. They seemed happy. then after a month into their relationship he calls me telling me he misses me. so we hung out behind sarahs back and we hooked up. he told me hes gonna leave sarah for me. i told him idk about the plan and all of a sudden he changed his mind and said "nvm i want sarah not u" so i told sarah that he cheated on her. she didnt believe me and theyre still together, its been 2 months now. and when i see them, they seem very happy. i havent talked to him since. o and sarah and him already had sex after 1 month and a half. me and him never had sex he said he would want it to be special. how long do you think they will last? and does he miss me? why did he leave me?

Out of all of my buddies, none of them have dated a beef burrito. That's just too odd.

if you think life is hard and confusing now just wait until you get out of middle school and you will really see how it is.

SoulSearch_CO
Out of all of my buddies' date=' none of them have dated a beef burrito. That's just too odd.[/quote']

Not into ravaging red meat, huh?

if you think life is hard and confusing now just wait until you get out of middle school and you will really see how it is.

awww, come on, she's asking for support here people, that's just mean.

• Author
beefburrito

i actualy am out of middle school. im in 11th grade. i just sound really young. but thank you to everyone that gave me advice. i just want someone to cheat on him so he knows how it feels. karmas a bitch.

You'reasian
Not into ravaging red meat, huh?

Don't get me wrong, I love eating a medium rare burger - but the darned beef burrito falls apart after every bite lol