Taking a Chance?

I need some help here. I'm thinking of taking a chance with a girl in my class. It is worth it if the relationship isn't going to to go beyond 3 months? Or should I just forget this and move on to another girl? I really am not sure and am so confused and could use some helpful advice, anyone out there feel free to reply.

Oh forgot to mention after those 3 months were both moving she's moving further north in Cali and me to Texas. So it really worth taking a risk?

Take a chance. You'll never regret taking the chance, only regretting not taking the chance. Besides, if it the chance fails at least the both of you are moving so even if it does end awkwardly you won't see each other. So go for it. You'll be glad you did.

Beautiful Inside

i agree with everyone else as well go for it you'll be kick yourself in the butt if you dont always thinking what would have happened if i did ask her out ....

• Author

Thanks for all your response, I do believe that if I didn't take the risk I would for sure kick myself in the butt as Beautiful Inside stated. I really do think I need to step it up and ask her out, I was thinking after coffee and a couple dates. What do you guys think to soon or just the right?

I've only been on one date which my best friend said it wasn't a date but later found out it was a date. Kinda was like damn. I'm so lost when it comes to things like this that I need some help.

I use to be really terrified of asking girls on dates. The easiest way for me to ease into it was initially to do things with groups of friends, maybe bowling or putt-putt or something fun like that. If you two have a good time, then it makes it a little easier to do something by yourselves. You will be more comfortable with each other, and if she said yes to the group thing, chances are she'll say yes to a solo date.

Just be careful that when you hang out it's really a date. From what I've experienced it's only a date if the guy makes a move.

Over a 4 month period I think I hung out with a chick friend of mine about 12 times or so. I've been to her place twice and she's been to mine 5 times. Maybe the first one or two times we hung out were actually dates but because I failed to make any moves she began to only see me as a friend. On the other hand I began to see her as my girlfriend and I got royally screwed.

Long story short, hang out with her a couple of times, always flirt with her, on hangout 2 or 3 make a move. It's much better to get shot down early when you have invested nothing.

• Author

Thanks for all the replies. i've reminded her about getting coffee today.

man i don't know what to think it's been 2 weeks since i first asked her. I wonder if its a flake move or something. wow i hate this.