Is my b/f tired of me...does he need more space?

WambleMistyc

Well, me and my b/f have been dating for 8 months and we're having a lot of problems lately.

He's always tired. He works at Mc Donald's from 5 am to 3 pm...and i understand how exhausted he is, but when he calls me, hes just like "hey wassup? what r u doing?" and before he was all cute to me...

He doesn't say that he misses or loves me anymore, and its very weird...does he like someone else?...is he tired of me?...help! i tried to talk to him, and tell'm how i felt, but he got very mad and said i was unfair because i didn't understand how tired he was , that he was working too much, but that doesnt have anything to do, okey he can be tired or whatever he wants but he should be nice to me as he's always been...help me please!...thanx.

For one thing, it sounds like he has gotten comfortable with your relationship, and oesnt feel the need to tell you all the time that he loves you and that he misses you. And working 5am to 3pm is a LOOONG day, especially at a place like McDonalds. Another thing you have to understand about a relationship is that they die down after a few months. And then you have to start working at them. I have had trouble with my boyfreind, but we have been together for 14 months, and we had similar problems kind of as well. Respect the fact that he is working a lot and tired a lot, that will change things whether you want them to or not. And if you make it through this, when things slow down a bit, Im sure you will see an improvement.

• Author

Sweety, thanks a lot, you've helped me to see things from another point of you, i guess you are right, i'll wait till things slow down a bit...and you're right i gotta be patient. thank you...