friend makes me fell embaressed and awkward

im 17 and never had a gf. theres this girl at my high school that ive liked for the past 2 months. i dont know her at all i only met her once and it was weird. so my friend goes up to her in the lunch line without telling me and says that "i want to sit with her at her lunch table and that i liked her",which i never said or wanted to do. then she said she didnt care and she was like "aww". i now im too embaressed to even talk to her at all. it made look like some creep that didnt have the balls to talk to her. the other thing that pisses me off is she has a boyfriend. i hope they break up.

im 17 and never had a gf. theres this girl at my high school that ive liked for the past 2 months. i dont know her at all i only met her once and it was weird. so my friend goes up to her in the lunch line without telling me and says that "i want to sit with her at her lunch table and that i liked her",which i never said or wanted to do. then she said she didnt care and she was like "aww". i now im too embaressed to even talk to her at all. it made look like some creep that didnt have the balls to talk to her. the other thing that pisses me off is she has a boyfriend. i hope they break up.

What's the worst that can happen .... she doesn't talk to you anymore?

So ... tell yourself that she's unavailable and you just want to hang with her to get to her friends. She'll pick up on the cues and you'll be mysterious.

JUST don't act like you like her. YOU be the one that's not interested but just wants to be friends. Let her make all the moves.