I want to tell him?? should I?

Okay so Im new to this and I really dont have anybody to talk to about my issue except for my best friend who this is about. Okay so I have a friend (lets say his name is Jack) so me and jack met eachother about 4years ago and when we first met we really didnt like eachother. im guessing because im a cancer and hes a capricorn and supposedly those two signs dont mesh well but anyway over the past 2years me and him have grown to be really really close and before he was attractive (not going to lie ;)) but now hes just so darn gorgeous like everytime i see him i get butterflies and the whole 9. This past weekend i had a chance to see him and we spent time together.we went shopping and out to eat and i caught myself being even more friendly with him (innoccent touching and flirting) but its like no matter what i do its like he doesnt notice.he brought it up to me one time about having a crush on him but i denied it strongly even though deep inside :D i know how i feel.Theres a catch to all this hes gay.he doesnt look or act like it but unfortuanently he is and Im so attracted to him uggh :lmao:. and its not even like a silly teenage thing its deep,really deep. I need advice alot of advice because Im about to just take it upon myself to just tell him everything but im afraid it may mess our strong friendship up..Help please????:o ps sorry about the grammar im lazy lol

Gay guys make great friends- but they make horrible bf's if you're a female.

There isn't anything you can do about his sexual orientation.

I think the best you can hope for is a close friendship.

What the hell?! Falling in love with a gay guy? Is it because he is really good looking? Just how old are you?

I'm at the stage of my life where I'm realizing that one of the reasons I haven't been getting girls because I've been hiding my sexual interest in them. Since I haven't been showing any sexual interest, the girls perceive me as if I was their brother. When I finally try to show them that I am a straight male and that I want to have sex with them, they freak out.

But now out of left field here is a girl who is attracted to a gay guy. This type of thing makes my head spin. There is obviously something I am not understanding.

B.k.a.Ming,

What is it about him that attracts you? Can you actually imagine yourself making out or having sex with him?

B.k.a.Ming....

This situation happens frequently to straight women -nothing new here.

If you blurt out your feelings for him, he will likely just be flattered.

And yeah, you don't want to lose this valuable friendship, so keep reminding yourself that you can not change him.

B.k.a.Ming....

This situation happens frequently to straight women -nothing new here.

If you blurt out your feelings for him, he will likely just be flattered.

And yeah, you don't want to lose this valuable friendship, so keep reminding yourself that you can not change him.

That's never happened to me or any of my gf's... if a guy has feminine characteristics or he flat out says he's gay.... Game over, let's go shopping.

It's because of the city I live in :p:D...

SanFran? lol.

I can understand some reasons why- my gay male friends are super sensitive and understanding... always very stylish and well groomed...

It's just that the word vagina upsets them, lol.

Beautiful Inside

girl do not even trip about the grammer **** cause all my stuff is always all ****ed up too! lol any ways man that so sux he's gay!!! ummm theres like nothing you can even do at this point cause hes not into girls at all right?...

SanFran? lol.

I can understand some reasons why- my gay male friends are super sensitive and understanding... always very stylish and well groomed...

Do those things actually attract women?

This reminds me of the song 'I wish I was gay' date=' so I could get chicks' Bloodhound gang I think.[/quote']

LOL!

It's actually a song Lance Bass already wrote pre-Back Street.

I know the FLC's wrote Scooby Snacks....lol.

Do those things actually attract women?

NO.

NO.

I can't be sexually attracted to a guy that knows the difference between purple and mauve.

Hi.P.O'Crit

I can't be sexually attracted to a guy that knows the difference between purple and mauve.

I grew up working on houses from frame-up to paint. Just because I knew about different colors I used to get asked by a few girls 'Are you gay?'

LOL!

It's actually a song Lance Bass already wrote pre-Back Street.

I know the FLC's wrote Scooby Snacks....lol.

ROFL a song Lance Bass wrote. Does anybody see the irony? :lmao:

NO.

NO.

Thank God. BTW mauve is hot.

(It's actually the second Google image result.)

ROFL a song Lance Bass wrote. Does anybody see the irony? :lmao:

Thank God. BTW mauve is hot.

(It's actually the second Google image result.)

Did I spell it wrong?:eek: lol. I think i got it right. I did have to yahoo it.

What????- Lance Bass- he knows his mauve!

here is the diff.... PAINTERS know colours... or pretend to. Gay guys know colours, shades, accents and Back Street Boys moves.

• Author
What the hell?! Falling in love with a gay guy? Is it because he is really good looking? Just how old are you?

I'm at the stage of my life where I'm realizing that one of the reasons I haven't been getting girls because I've been hiding my sexual interest in them. Since I haven't been showing any sexual interest, the girls perceive me as if I was their brother. When I finally try to show them that I am a straight male and that I want to have sex with them, they freak out.

But now out of left field here is a girl who is attracted to a gay guy. This type of thing makes my head spin. There is obviously something I am not understanding.

B.k.a.Ming,

What is it about him that attracts you? Can you actually imagine yourself making out or having sex with him?

well the #1 thing about him that attracts me is that he is very very mature for his age and he also a very honest person if something isnt right and he doesnt like it trust he will let me know.Not a in your biz type of way but he keeps it real and speaks his mind.As far as anything sexual with him, we talked about it but we realize we are both young seniors in highschool and we have plenty of time for that theres no need for us to rush but idk..its like he says things in nature to that but then he acts dumb like he doesnt want to persue anything..weird I guess:confused:
  • Author
girl do not even trip about the grammer **** cause all my stuff is always all ****ed up too! lol any ways man that so sux he's gay!!! ummm theres like nothing you can even do at this point cause hes not into girls at all right?...
hes bi and shoot i think hes into big girls..and no disrespect to them but i not a big girl well in all the right places:cool: later