PLS HELP ME at this difficult stage of my relationship!

I had a serious fight with my girlfriend and it was my fault. The time that we had the fight though, I was trying to make her understand some things but she couldnt. This morning I called her and she was really different than other times. I asked her the reason that she spoke in this way (not agressively but somehow strange) and she answered that she woke up in a bad mood. I am very sad, that have discussions like this, as we have a great time in our relationship. I dont want the last fight to ruin things. The last two months we have lots of fights. I dont know what to do. PLEASE HELP ME with your opinions , views and advice.....

Thanks,

REALLY sad and desperated Nick

It isn't really a good policy to try to 'make' somebody understand something. If you have a lot of fights, what are they about?

• Author

They are for various reasons but not important at all! I think that Iam right and she also does! I dont know what to do. We are fighting but every time we understand that it's not worthy and we regret it... We love each other but personally I don't know how to stop this!

VASH THE STAMPEDE

Sometimes me and my wife get like that,all you could do is try to control your emotions before someone gets hurt.

Sometimes you fight over small stuff because there's a bigger issue underneath. If you really think hard, is there some sort of problem you're not discussing that you want to? Is there a trust problem or a problem with someone not spending enough time with the other, for instance?