i realy like this girl bt i dunno wat to do nxt.

hey i have a long story.soz.

ive jus come out of a LDR where i was dumped for a guy closer to home.this realy hurt me

anyway,im stil gettin over it bt ive jus realised how much i like my friend.wel...she knew tht i liked someone and she realy wanted 2 no who she was so she could help.wel....i tried nt 2 tel her,bt she drew it out of me.she was kinda shocked.wel...i met up wit her later in da wk and we had a gd time,jus chattin and stuff.it was kinda awkward tho.

i kinda went through a period of depression where i was realy miserable for a wk.i talked 2 her alot during tht time and i think tht she was kinda pisse off tht she had 2 comfort me all da time.

wel...i was gettin beter and i thought tht i would leave things for a while 2 sort out things in me head and have a clear mind.wel...i saw her 2nite at bowlin wit all me mates.wel...i wasnt realy up 4 talkin and flirtin wit her so i didnt realy speak 2 her.wel...she thought i was ignorin her and went to ask some guy for his number.i was irate and was in a fowl mood.

wel...she has txt me sayin soz bt she thought i wasnt gona make da move.wat can i do now?i realy like her,shes jus my type in body and personality and i think shes realy special.wat can i do?

VASH THE STAMPEDE

The way I understood it she was waiting for you to make a move you didn't, she made a move for another guy.Then she SMS you telling you that she thought you weren't gonna make a move.

Let her know you were in a $hitty move.

All I could say is talk to her .