trying not to butt into my son's life

Trying not to butt into my son's relationship !

I am concerned about my sons relationship. He is living with an older woman and for the most part they seem relatively happy but i often sense that she is unhappy more than she is happy i don't believe that either of them is going outside of the relationship but i often see my son out late for one reason or another usually working on someones computer i have suggested to him that at least 2 nights a week should be reserved for the two of them with no exceptions but i have not seen that happen i know he doesn't stay with her because he hard no where else to stay because he still has his room at my house when i he often tells me that he really loves her and that it is just hard dealing with the mistrust and jealousy she displays but at the same time i see him do things that i feel could generate doubts about fidelity. granted his girlfriend has had more than her share of visits to the "dumped on" and it is very hard by her own admission to trust but i have to think that if you are aware of this in your mate, would you not try to reassure them at least a little he often doesn't call her when he says he will and is often much later than he said he would be i love my son and believe he is faithfull but i also do not have any illusions about 20 year old guys with 40 year old ladies........................help

VASH THE STAMPEDE

LOVE is a strange thing it choose not the age,but circumstances on a level of two people in sincerity with each other.

She might not be the woman for him and he possibly senses that.