with hang out talk and being well funny and likable

phillipreed678

phillipreed678

It seems all I can ever do is just ask questions in a hang out type of group !! How do I be funny and not be the center of ridicule in a group ?

The key is to forget about yourself, bro. I get the sense that you're probably a little self conscious in a group, probably feel like you should be involved, and so you ask questions to become involved. You need to stop trying. Forget about yourself, and just be there. If you have something to say, say it. If you don't, well, don't worry about it. Just enjoy being there, being comfortable with yourself in that setting :) If you're a funny person, it will come out if you're comfortable.

Do your "friends" ridicule you in a group setting? I know some people can make mean jokes in the interest of being funny but I grew out of that teenage negativity a long time ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
phillipreed678

Really i don't have close frineds because of my work load at my school. I find that girls find me very boring, especially one that I was interested in. i made a thread about her, its in the dating section. I don't really understand, Women what do you think of my type and how could I change to be better ??