Is he avoiding me???

princessangel75

princessangel75

I met this guy at work and was very attracted to him..he asked me out to lunch and then started messaging each other..i then invited him over to my place where we were having a good time just getting to know each other and making out.He then came to my place a second time and we ended doing much more.after that he has only been messaging me and also mentioned saying we should hang out again soon but not exactly saying when..when i bring up the subject of the last time we were together he says that he wants to do the same again but i feel that he is avoiding me cause we have not been together for the last 3 weeks and it has only been messaging and seeing him at work..what does this mean???is he avoiding me??

I met this guy at work and was very attracted to him..he asked me out to lunch and then started messaging each other..i then invited him over to my place where we were having a good time just getting to know each other and making out.He then came to my place a second time and we ended doing much more.after that he has only been messaging me and also mentioned saying we should hang out again soon but not exactly saying when..when i bring up the subject of the last time we were together he says that he wants to do the same again but i feel that he is avoiding me cause we have not been together for the last 3 weeks and it has only been messaging and seeing him at work..what does this mean???is he avoiding me??

Yes, he's avoiding you.

Don't bother with him.

• 2 weeks later...
belocchoc129

I think he may not be interested in you. He just wanted to have some fun and really didn't want to start any serious relationship. That's why when you ask him to hang out again, he tries to sound like he still cares, but actually, he's trying to avoid it. Unless he has some personal problems 'bout work or family (only heaven knows). Dont be sad about it. Guys are like that. Once they dont care, they turn away like nothing happens.

Best wish