I need to move on, tips appreciated

So just a classical story of let's just be friends and I know I have to move on, but ofcourse I'm stuck and I'm a bit in love.

I know this girl, she likes me and I like her and asked what she thinks about me.... And she said "friends". But we still meet up, send each other text messages and even sometimes spooning. I always think she likes me for more, but that's not true!!

Please give me some kick in my ass, because the signs are obvious, only I'm too stubborn to move on!!! Help me please!! So another story of "She likes me as a friend but I want more."

Is stop seeing this girl a good idea?

Or any other ideas!!!

paddington bear

Stop seeing her! At least until you've met someone else. If you really like her and she sees you as nothing but a friend, you will continue to hope and hanker after her, even if you're trying not to. Put some distance between you, go and look for someone who does want you and then you can be friends with this girl

you have to! weve all been through it. If you stay her mate, its gona crush you when you see her with another douche bag right? so best pull out early, cut her off if you must. Im in the same situation of being friendzoned there is no way out of it. But im gona tell her i cant be mates with her soon.

• Author

Yes. I think there are other girls who are better suitable for me :)

Thanks. Sometimes it's really difficult to get over the feelings, but I don't think we can't be friends anymore. A solution for me is getting another girlfriend ;)

That solves a lot ;)

Slow down...have you ever asked her if she likes you for more? Try that before you just up and stomp and her. If she says no, move on. If she says yes, jackpot! You dont seem to know for sure...when you DO know for sure, make your next move.

you and me both...**** sucks for than anything else

feels like a punch in the heart

exept she told me she likes me back, but doesnt want to go out cuz she is afraid to lose me.. but it is prob BS idk

• Author

Yes... Well I talked to her again and we had a sleepover at a friends party. That night she accidently "rolled" on my matress and we ended up spooning sensually on "accident". help me!! It still isn't clear. WTF does it mean? I kinda rubbed her ass...But next morning we pretended nothing happened. Should I mention I rubbed her ass? She said to me she wasen't sleeping a lot that night...?!?

Maybe we're just close friends? I can just keep remaining calm by thinking there's nothing more than being friends. But need some info, because maybe I need to avoid this kind of girl and need to move on.

Again, has she ever told you right out that she doesn't want to be more than friends? If not, I think it's time to ask her. Because obviously she didn't mind being that close to you and if she like you rubbing her ass she probably would have said so.

• Author

Yes. She said she didn't wanted to be more than friends.

So, then I conclude I need to move on? Maybe we need to stop being intimate. It mixes my mind.

Tell her when things like that happen with you two, it brings your feelings to the surface, so if she only wants to be friends that you need to keep it very non-physical, other than a friendly hug here and there.

• Author

wow, this forum is quite personal....

You know all the threads in this forum are all alike.

I think I'm going to do this:

a) Settle with the fact we're friends

b) Seeing other girls

c) If something is coming... it just feels natural.

I believe it's not a good idea to try and force a solution when you know it doens't feel good. You have to get the right atmosphere. I haven't seen a lot of success stories yet of "friends becoming lovers"... Maybe I should start a poll ;)

wow, this forum is quite personal....

You know all the threads in this forum are all alike.

I think I'm going to do this:

a) Settle with the fact we're friends

b) Seeing other girls

c) If something is coming... it just feels natural.

I believe it's not a good idea to try and force a solution when you know it doens't feel good. You have to get the right atmosphere. I haven't seen a lot of success stories yet of "friends becoming lovers"... Maybe I should start a poll ;)

I agree, don't do anything that doesn't feel right....sounds like you pretty much know what you want to do, so nothing wrong with that.