i like this guy, he likes me theres chemistry we are friends but now:

dakotamaiden

iam a wreak because , he went to massage place for his shoulder. he had the girl laughing the whole time. i know because this gal i know goes there too. she knows the massage person so she told me she was going to set them up because he made her laugh alot. thinks they would be good togeather. we work in the same hospital but different areas. so me and this guy have been descreet so everyone doesnt talk about us. its the worst gossiping place there is. he is a nice guy and has fun with everyone. just his personality.

am i being scared for nothing , he doesnt want a relationship, we do good as being friends and a little more sometimes. i know he likes me. we dont expect alot from each other, we enjoy eachother as friends.

so if this person gets thrown at him just becauses he made her laugh the whole time during the massage doesnt mean he likes her right.

iam so insecure sometimes. what would you do or how would you feel about this?????

If you really like him THAT much... and there's chemistry... why not get him to go out where it's just the two of you so that you can talk??

Thats the best way to determine if he really likes you or if he's just a flirtatious jerk!

• Author
dakotamaiden

we do talk he says he like me. i always make him feel better when hes down, iam good for him.

i feel insecure like someone better could just take him from me.

A couple of things:

You say you make him feel better when he's down and you're good for him...That is great, but does he return the favor? Hopefully so, and if that's the case, go for it!

Believe in yourself, try to change your mindset from "i might lose him" to "he might lose me"... People want what they cant have.

That said, if he doesn't know how you feel, chances are things will stay the same and in the end, you may lose him.

I was a big basketball player back in my day, and when I struggling with confidence, a coach once told me something that applies to life in general:

"Never worry about shooting and missing. If you take the shot, at least it has a chance of going in. You never make a shot that you don't take."

• Author
dakotamaiden

thanks for your insight and help. iam going to talk to him next week. hes out of town on business right now and iam taking care of his dog.