What is up with Guys and FLiRting ??????

lovestruck

Ok GUys have an IssUE with FliRting (dont get offensive not all Guys)

I used to gET FliRted with All the Time and Now it Seems Guys arent InterEsted in Me like They used to Be I am still the same havent changed or anything like that what could cause this all of a sudden I still do the same thing but Guys just dont respond the Same

who really cares if guys are flirting with you or not? if they're interested i guess they'll make it clear. if they're not, then they're not going to be compatible are they? so stop worrying. i certainly wouldnt be wise to change yourself to something you're not just to have some guy flirt with you, because ultimately he would be flirting with someone/something you can't sustain and that's just false. so just be yourself and get over it.

TremblingBluStar

Unless you are running into the same guys all the time, there's no reason to expect that because guys flirted with you once, they will do so again. And if you are running into the same guys, maybe they realized flirting didn't do them any good. :-p

Also, it all depends on how open you appear to be. On days when I'm in a great mood, I tend to have a few women I don't know say hello, or smile at me as I walk around campus. On days when I'm obviously distracted, tired, or irritated they don't.