New to America. Need advice concerning expectation of American girls.

CarlosValdez

Hello each one.

I am new to America. I am originally of Mexico and I do not speak very well English. I have always had relatives the United States but I have always lived in Mexico in where I was born. But due to an unfortunate situation with my family, I did not have any option but to be transferred to America. I am liking in the United States! It is a beautiful country with wonderful opportunities. I am attending of a university and planning to teach the Spanish language here to the Americans. I am working in my English capacities of speech so that my students can understand to me better.

In a my problem - I have affection towards this girl in my university to which I have grown at the most. We obtained throughout great and we have something in common field because both we were born in Mexico. She, nevertheless, grew

above here in the United States. We have been spending long time together and I think that she is beginning like a me much also. The problem is, I really does not know to be romantic towards girls. I did not have girls of the time in Mexico due to my situation of the family and to be transferred to America. This one is so the first girl that really I have dated. I really do not know how to act around her, or what American girls hope outside a man. Can any person give a certain advice me? Thanks as much.

VASH THE STAMPEDE

You have to be your self.

Every girl is different and will have different taste in people.

Usually if your a nice person,don't lie,and just be who you are,it usually works out. :p