moving on

I broke up with my girlfriend almost two years ago but Im still in love with her. Unfrotunately, there was something she didnt know about me. I was bi-sexual. She had always said to me that if I ever cheated on her or she was in a realtionship where there wa aquestion of preference, she would say, well I love you but goodbye.

For teh past two years, I have tried realtionships with men but never get past the second date. I told my ex that i didnt love her- basically lied. im still in love with her. She doesnt even know im bi and shes living with another man. Im still in lve with her. i havent spoken to her since the breakup.HElp

Billy the kid

I'm not an expert, but I'd say who to you want to be with a man or a woman??? then go from there..

I broke up with my girlfriend almost two years ago but Im still in love with her. Unfrotunately, there was something she didnt know about me. I was bi-sexual. She had always said to me that if I ever cheated on her or she was in a realtionship where there wa aquestion of preference, she would say, well I love you but goodbye. For teh past two years, I have tried realtionships with men but never get past the second date. I told my ex that i didnt love her- basically lied. im still in love with her. She doesnt even know im bi and shes living with another man. Im still in lve with her. i havent spoken to her since the breakup.HElp