I feel like I don't know how to be Romantic for my girl Anymore!! ANy Advice?

I've been going out with my girl for 3-1/2 years, were both in our mid 20's. We broke up about 3 months ago but now were together again. We just realized we needed each other and that we want to be with each other for a long time. But my problem is:

I feel like i've run out of romantice ideas and that It's hard to suprise her because she knows me so well and that I'm having trouble coming up with fun things for us to do or fun things to do for her, when before, i never had a problem, i was always imaginative. Maybe I used up all my power the first 3 years and now that were back together, i have no mojo left.

We both come home and watch TV, I don't want that for us, Should I just drag her out of the house and go do fun things?, But what? What Fun, affordable things could we do without going on vacation or leaving our boring town, we're both low on cash right now, i don't want it to depress her, i want to keep her happy, because, it will make me happy.

My boyfriend...when we're in a cash-flo issue takes me out to look at the stars...we cuddle, blah blah blah...and the go home for a "good night" rest. :-)

He wants to be an astronomer when he gets older and is close enough to retiring and is taking classes to persue such an endever. Him allowing me to join him in his passion is great. I've learned a lot about the stars (actually the same stuff I should have learned during high school) and I enjoy spending the time with him and he likes showing me all he knows or what he learned during class.

I don't know...maybe you two need a hobby of sorts like we do.

~justa~

HokeyReligions

I can relate. I think a lot of couples can!

What kinds of things do you enjoy? What about her? Some things that we do are: go look at model homes - it inspires us to do some things around our home--even if its rearranging bookshelves. Sometimes we go test drive cars.

This may sound a trifle morbid - but a hundred years ago - before I met my husband, my friends and I would visit old cemetaries. Some of the markers are fascinating, and so are some of the old cemetaries. I introduced my husband to that when we were dating and we like to venture out now in search of 'new' old cemetaries. Are there any historical sites where you can drive?

Halloween is just around the corner - what about going to some haunted houses? There is a haunted forest in Houston that is absolutly fantastic. We didn't go last year because of my husbands surgery, but we are planning to go next weekend. Look for seasonal things to do - apple picking in the fall, sledding in the winter (if you live near snow), find a high school near you and go to a school play - the tickets are usually cheap. There is putt-putt golf, or pack a picnic and go to a park.

Get off the couch and get some exercise - force yourselves to go for your health's sake! If you want a quiet evening but don't want to watch a movie light some candles, put some pillows on the floor, get some wine and cheese, and listen to a book on tape.

It's football weather (in some parts of the country) -- go to a high school football game and snuggle in the bleachers with a thermos of hot cocoa. Visit a musem or two. Walk around a mall. Go to the zoo. Get a couple of disposable cameras and go on a photo expedition around town -- make sure to ask someone to take some pics of the two of you together!