Possesive

Hi everyone, I have a simple question for you. First of all let me explain the history behind this question. I was with a girl who I thought I had a chance of getting married to someday down the road. Well I guess I was way possesive and she broke it to me and I calmed down. We worked out perfect I thought, until I was about to move there, but we broke up. Everything was kewl about that I was hurt and all, but now I have someone new that I really think I have a future with and the possesiveness is coming back...I want to make sure I don't overdue it again. The possesiveness is like calling her all the time and I admit I don't want to be, but I am so afraid that I am going to lose her by being possesive again. She means the world to me and I will do anything to make sure I don't mess up again. It almost ruined one relationship and I don't want it to ruin this one. So if anyone has any advice on not being so possesive please reply. Thank you.

M

billy the kid

M, from my personal experience all I can say is that you have to be aware of every thing you do and say at all times. don't be like a child and do what ever comes to mind before you think of the repercussions, self awareness is not difficult to learn you just have practice..good luck

Hi everyone, I have a simple question for you. First of all let me explain the history behind this question. I was with a girl who I thought I had a chance of getting married to someday down the road. Well I guess I was way possesive and she broke it to me and I calmed down. We worked out perfect I thought, until I was about to move there, but we broke up. Everything was kewl about that I was hurt and all, but now I have someone new that I really think I have a future with and the possesiveness is coming back...I want to make sure I don't overdue it again. The possesiveness is like calling her all the time and I admit I don't want to be, but I am so afraid that I am going to lose her by being possesive again. She means the world to me and I will do anything to make sure I don't mess up again. It almost ruined one relationship and I don't want it to ruin this one. So if anyone has any advice on not being so possesive please reply. Thank you. M

To ask for advice about not being possessive is like asking advice about how to breathe. You just have to do it.

Possesssiveness is a sign of jealousy and insecurity. It is a sign of neediness that most women not only find unattractive in a man but find repulsive and intolerable as well.

Women are exceedingly attracted to men who are aloof and give out vibrations, at least initially, that they can take them or leave them. Many ladies are truly sickened by a lovesick pup who is their shadow, who predictably calls them all the time. The are incredibly attracted to men who are unpredictable, who aren't there all the time, who call intermittently. This drives them wild!!!

So you have to be motivated to change your behavior. And the motivation ought to be that if you don't change PERMANENTLY, you will be condemned to a lifetime of wonderful ladies leaving you not long after you start dating them because they are sickened with all the symptoms of your possessiveness. The other motivating factor should be knowing that all kinds of great ladies will think so much better about you and be so much more inclined to love you if you give them their space and follow the directions I set forth above.

Be a MAN, not a wimp!!! Get the attitude that if a girl finds somebody else, that's her LOSS. As possessive as you are right now, it's her GAIN.

M, from my personal experience all I can say is that you have to be aware of every thing you do and say at all times. don't be like a child and do what ever comes to mind before you think of the repercussions, self awareness is not difficult to learn you just have practice..good luck

I am involved in a relationship now where my boyfriend is possesive and very jelous! To be honest with you I am looking for a way out! He is smothering me and I feel lifeless! One must always have room to breath and feel like they are an individual! He questions everymove I make and snoops through my stuff. I have never cheated on him, not do I intend to. I just want out at this point. My advise to you is to back off!!!