Why is there stiffness in body language

I saw this boy in a party who I had dated. I was already with another date and when he saw us, (my date with one girl.friend and another friend), he came up to me and said hi but he became stiff. Why the stiffness in the body language? He also said hi to my date and his two other friends but he standed in front of me. Then one friend of my date came up to him and asked him to dance..He said yes, started dancing for thirty seconds stiff and then he got back to his table.

Next day I saw him, he got into facebook in the chat..he had not been there for a while, believe me for months.

I said I was glad to see him there in that party, and he said the same and started to make conversation. Then he said he had to work and said goodbye after talking to me for a while.

I didn't quite get it.

"(my date with one girl.friend and another friend)"

dont really get that. you have a date that female or male?

"he became stiff"

when you said stiff did you mean he just standing over there, maybe he want a respond like "Hi" back.

"He also said hi to my date and his two other friends but he standed in front of me."

after a long pause?

"started dancing for thirty seconds stiff"

first dancing then stop or just stand over there while your friend dance around him?

"Then he said he had to work and said goodbye after talking to me for a while."

how long did you 2 talked, maybe he really got something to do.

do you still have feeling for this guys?

• Author

Well, the fact is I was in that party with my boyfriend.

The other guy I have dated for one month.

I had only gone out with that boyfriend for three weeks.

I was not completely sure and when I saw the other boy, I had my doubts. Not only because I saw the other guy I have dated but because I was already having my doubts of hanging out with that boyfriend so I broke up. In that party I was with my boyfriend, and two friends of his.

The boy I had dated we crossed glances, it seemed minutes. Then I quickly turned around.

After that, one friend of my boyfriend said the boy who I've dated was there. They didn't know a thing. We just went up to the party and said hi. Well, he standed in front of me. His body language was really funny because he was all loose and when he said hi to me he got straight up, he even seemed to have grown, he smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then he said hi to my boyfriend and the other two friends. Which I didn't quite get because the person who seemed more excited to say hi was the friend of my boyfriend, she was the one who wanted to dance with him. They both danced just one in front of the other one, but the boy I'd dated was rigid when dancing. Rigid. That is the word. He seemed rigid. why?. He seemed rigid when he said hi to me, when he was dancing with her, like tense.

The next day he got into facebook and we chatted for a while.

Yes I liked him...time after that I broke up, not only because of him but because I had my reasons

Is he a shy boy when you dated him or before you date him?

Who first want to break up?

The party is how many days after the break up?

"Yes I liked him...time after that I broke up, not only because of him but because I had my reasons"

i mean now do you still have feeling for him?