bitter towards him did he like me at all?

Hey I had been friends with a guy for ages he'd always been a flirt and he had a fiance. 8 months down the line he started acting different towards me his behavior changed.

Started talking to me more and longer on msn being more cheeky/naughty with me than normal. Emailing me more in work being more touchy like pinging my bra strap and getting quite close. Wed be sat drinking coffee and he'd move his leg to touch mine or find reasons to touch me like grabbing my hand making out he was looking at my nails.

When he left the office he started texting me and signing off xxx. He would say stuff to me online like how I wasn't just any girl. Saying if we go out he'd find it hard to behave himself and that it would be more fun if we weren't friends. He said how I was his sexy little minx and kept asking me if I would say for eg go on holiday with him in the future stuff like that...

He even asked me to meet him after work one night were he took me out for a posh meal paid for me and was extremely touchy. Trying to cuddle up to me. I ignored him as he had a girlfriend but he told me he met this girl wk later he dumped his fiance.

I confronted him bout stringing me along and he totally denied it saying ti was all in my head and that he talks like that to all the girls - I've never seen him like that and now hes got this new gf who hes moving in with after just 4 months were getting married in july but her parents talked her round

All i think is what if i did this or did that maybe it wouldve been me and i just feel dead used and only thing i think bout is hoping at somepoint his life goes to pot in somehwere - a sortof karma for me

Did he do this while he had a gf???

If he did then sod thinking about 'it could have been me', just be glad that it isnt you!!!

• Author

yes he did do this while he was still engaged! Hes with the new girl who he cheated with now moved in after 4 months.... hes kinda rubbing it in my face how awesome his life is at mo and all im hoping is i get karma im a bad person

I do not think you are permitted to have two threads the same, in two different places, are you? I think you should ask for your threads to be put together.

You see, I answered you in the other thread, not knowing you had this one......