The other way around!!!

I been with my girlfriend for 6 month now and suddenly in the past 2-3 weeks she is very emotional and angry with me. We never fight before this and it seems like her anger has been accumulating for the past 6 month and the thermometer just burst. She said I am a nice person but that I am not very considerate. She said if I don't change, the worse case is we can become friends with benefit at the same time we can date with other people until either one of us find someone new. How am I suppose to answer when someone said this to you?!?! I feel that I have put in a lot of effort into this relationship and hearing this kind of words coming out of her mouth was really hard for me. At the same time she told me she only introduce me to her family out of all her ex-boyfriends. Then how is it possible for her to say this kind of things? How can I be so important to her but at the same time mean so little to her that she just wanted friends with benefit?

This kind of statement doesn't come out of nowhere. Either something has bubbled up from within her and attached itself to you, or you're doing things that you don't understand impact her. Reasonably or not.

Take a look at yourself. Ask her to clarify.

May just be one of those storms that tend to pass through relationships. Or may be a sign of fundamental incompatibility. Either way, best to calm down and really discuss this with her.

This is what I am guessing...

It may be that she has met somebody else.

She discovers she likes him.

Now, she is either comparing you to him, and likes him better, so she is rude to you, or she wants to be nasty to you, so that you will dump her - then she can go out with him instead.

But you have not broken up with her.

So she decides to say that you can both date other people and just be friends with benefits, because this means she can go out with this other man.

But I am guessing all of this.

I can be wrong.....

• Author

Voldigicam: She said she wanted to prepare herself for the worse case scenario! I tried to ask her to clarify but she keeps getting angry and say she don't want to repeat herself. So right now I am trying to remember what she been telling me before.

Taramaiden: I thought about the part of comparison and I even asked her if this is the case. She laughed and said no! She is the type of girl who has more boy friends than girl friends.