How do I....

Here is my situation:

A couple weeks back I started talking to this girl in between two of my classes at school. I was interested in trying to get a date, but I found out that she had a boyfriend when I added her as a friend on Facebook. That's fine.... no big deal. I would still like to be her friend though.

I'm confident that she is not annoyed by me because she could easily avoid me if she wanted. She certainly wouldn't wave emphatically at me or start conversations with me if I bothered her, right?

The problem is that after May 7th (the end of the semester) I'll probably never see her in person again and I've found that most people aren't very interested in actually building a friendship on Facebook/Myspace.

In the amount of time I have left, I don't know how to pursue a real friendship with this girl without seeming like I have an ulterior motive. Any advice on how I might go about this?

Maybe this sounds a little simple but I would suggest just getting her number and giving her a few calls over the summer. If she dodges you, probably not going to happen. If you start talking, then take things from there.