Are you Friends with ALL your ex gf/bf?

Are you Friends with ALL your ex gf/bf?

Are you friend with all your ex b/g friends? My good friend is friends with her ex boyfriends and it like a game to her. She tells me how they want to get with her but she dont really want them and she see them as just a friend. I told her that they dont see her as a friend and she knows it. She is say but yeah I am in control so it dont matter. The guys did not treat her right in the relationship. I think it is stupid. If you are friends with the ex then it should be just that. I told her they want some a/ss they are not just taking you to get something to eat. She let one of them eat her out in a car and of course he wants to take it all the way. She thinks it is cute. I dont get it.

My thing is that if you are friends with your ex, it should be just that. I am friends with some of my ex's but we are friends. We both know what time it is?

What do you think?

What do you think?

i've never stayed in contact with anyone I had sex with. its just my personal policy...if i did i'd have a LOT of "friends"

• Author

No doubt!! I would too. I dont get it. I have a couple of ex I am friend with but truthfully we were very close while we was together to to point that I cant be friends.

One guy I cant be friends with because I still care alot about him. No need to be friends if you still care.

One of the guys she dont even like as a person....that is the one that ate her out....and she calls herself being friends with him...she gets a thrill out of him eating her and not giving him any sex.

The other two are married.

I dont get it

Trialbyfire

I'm friends with some exes but that's all it is and we're not what you would call close friends and most def. not FWB. Friendly, sharing a few laughs, sometimes I help them with their problems, but beyond that, nothing physical and no sexual tension. Exes are exes for a reason.

Your friend is getting her ego stroked. As usual, external validation to fill an empty void.

I'm friends with most of my exes - as in people I had relationship not just sex with - but that's because we enjoyed talking as well not just sh*gging while together. there are very clear boundaries though and some are in committed relationships.

OP: your friend's behaviour is very unhealthy if the reason why she keeps in touch with them is because she feels she has a point to prove by having some power over them. They still don't care about her, they just see her as a piece of meat hoping she will put out one day.