This a sign my friend might like me?

So there is this girl who is a senior in high school (I'm in college) that ive been friends with for about a year now. Recently she told me about her upcoming prom and then a week later and brought it up in some funny way that she wanted me to go with her (to let me know she wanted me to come, she told me she was going to come and kidnap me haha and force me to go). We live 3 hours away by the way.

I told her i'd have to see but that I'd probably do it. She said she would love for me to come and she'd rather have me come that anyone at her school.

I acually like this girl and am wondering is this a possible sign that she might be interested in me?** It just seems like when she said "no one is gonna ask me" and all this she was setting me up to offer to go with her. And for living 3 hours away, I'm sure she knows people that would go up there although she told me “No one is probably going to ask me…” and that sort of thing. This distance seems like a hint.

And also, I know she has some guy friends up where she lives an knows them better just being around them more. In fact, as I said I’ve only known her for a year so I was a bit taken about when I found out and when I accepted to go to her prom. Should I make some sort of move and when do I do it to reduce to awkwardness?** And I do have fairly strong feelings for her.

**also i was just up there hanging out with her a few weeks ago so ive seen her recently***

also

Although we are good friends, I have always thought we could work well together and have really good chemistry as we are both quite quirky in our own regards and she is one of the few people that I feel that really be myself with since i have lots of funny quirks that people just dont relate and understand to. i recently went to visit said person and here are some details i picked up:

-she happpens to talk to a girl that i had a relationship with (which is one of her friends) the morning i come in town to hang out and she hasnt talked to this girl in a few months. it seems very interesting that she would talk to her the day i come in and earlier in the morning.

-she is driving me car to a spot she calls "romatic" to show me it in her town and says "no to be awkward...." and those type lines

-we clearly are flirting especially when she is mimicking me, spraying purfume on me, throwing things at me and daring me to do all these things which i do becuase i find it hilarious.

-she locks me out of her house to irritate me, calls me a girl and other immature insults, and other silly things.

-she puts a large picture of herself on my laptop background (WHY?)

-she has mentioned to me before that she finds me physically attractive upon some AIM conversations we have when we arent hanging out and i have acknowleged her attractiveness to her (obviously we didnt say more that that)

-ive met her in person twice now and after the first time i can she has asked me specifically when i can come back to see her

-she always is poking/making fun of me and i do the same

***she poked me on facebook the other day and is denying she did at and saying someone used her account and must have poked me***

it seems like she is conflicted or something becuase she always mentions things like "friendship" and stuff when it is clear we are friends. its almost seems like she is in denial. for example, we rented a movie and she insists its a horror movie and that i sit by her. she has to say the position she is sitting in is the "were not together position" when like no one is in the room and it is obvious that we are "friends" currently. over-clarifying=?