Eating me ALive

Ok I met this kid named Brad. Brad isnt that hot but he is a cutie and he makes me :laugh: and hes just a plain out sweetheart to me and everyone else. We went out a few times. I was a total stupid idiot and broke up with him becuz I guess I wanted attention from someone and I knew how much he loved me and would beg me back out. Well he did and I took him back. A week later I want some more attention and I broke up with him again.....He still begged me back out. So we went back out. 3 days later I wanted more attention and broke up with him. But I loved him thru all this. Well that last time I truely loved him. I mean I wasnt gonna break up with him this time. Well while me and brad were goin out this kid kissed me and I pushed the kid away. Brad found out and broke up with me. I was so heartbroken I mean I love him so much and I realize this now, and I pushed that kid away but brad dont believe me. Now brad does believe me but hes sayin he still loves me but doesnt wanna go out and its eatin me alive. I know Im so stupid and I deserve what im gettin for hurtin him 4 times but I didnt mean it and I want him to know how much he means to me. I know you people are thinkin u dont love him you hurt him to much but I do really truely do love hi i was lookin for attention. What should I do....I want him back what should I say 2 him

VASH THE STAMPEDE

How did it fall into effect that this other kid kissed you???

Why would this other kid kiss you and did you initiate anything between you and this kid?

I don't get people who say 'I was thoroughly rotten to someone but I still want them so why don't they come back?"

Put the shoe on the other foot. If your best friend went out with some guy who 'only wanted attention' so broke up with her and hurt her four times, would you tell her to go back to the jerk?

Do this poor boy a favour and leave him alone until you learn how to be a good girlfriend.