question for the girls..

maybe this is no big deal here but I was wondering if any of you do this while

talking online...

well I talked to this girl online last night. I'd ask a question and she'd

respond clearly and right away. well bit later on she turned her away message on

which said she was on the phone with a friend,but the thing is she didn't say

brb or anything. later on when she turned it off I continued to talk and asked

questions or whatever and she'd still respond clearly and right away. well she

turned her away message on again saying she went to bed. yet she didn't say bye

or anything.

SO have any of you girls done stuff like this before?

When I used to talk to people online a lot like that, I never did anything of that nature. I find that to be rude. I would always make sure to tell the person if I had to go away with a simple "BRB" if I didn't have time to explain why I had to step away from the computer. Also, if I was going to bed, I would at least say goodnight to the person so they would know I would no longer be talking to them.

Either the girl is really rude or has no social skills.

• Author

by the way i've known this girl for over a year and now I only talk to her over online that she's away at college. well I have times where she'll say BRB or bye if i'm still talking and not a 20 min silence..like couple of times last week. right when I imed her she just happened to be leaving so she said hey,sorry that she has to go or whatever....where other times she just pops the message on w/o saying a word which I consider being rude or a downer where little things like that I shouldn't let get to me but in the middle of talking then she does that. I just wonder if she does that with everyone else she talks to. where maybe she's that type that thinks we'll read what she had posted to get the message