Friend with benefit ignore

CuteCumsBer

Hello,

I am new here and my situation is bothering me so much right now, so I need your 2 cent on this.

Last year I've meet this Japanese girl online in a fish forum. I was advertising my sale thread and she contacted me, she wanted to purchase my fish.

We meet up and did the buy/sell. I never believe in first sight, and I never knew she was a female after I finally meet up with her. She was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

So....next day I contacted her and asked how's the fish doing etc..I told her that she was very attracted and I am interested. She feel the same way. So we chat and chat and get to know each other more and more. She is a busy college girl. She goes to school, work part time and she keep fish and ride horse for hobby.

We both really wanted to meet up and spend some time together. But we never have the second chance of meeting up AFTER about 7months we were talking online.

Make long story short, she finally in town at her house and her mom are away for a few hours. So she wanted me to come over and spend some time with her while her mom are out.

This was our second meet after 7months of talking to each other online. She show me how fish collection, how house, etc...Then she show me her room and we seat and chat. Then we start to making out and have sex for our first time. Man..its the longest sex I ever had, it was litterly 1hours and 20mins long.

We had a great time together, nothing goes wrong. So i left her house and went straight to work.

The next day I call her/text/email etc...trying to get a hold of her. She seem to ignoring me.

Up untill today she still ignoring me. We meet about 2 weeks ago. I have trying and trying to call her, left her a voice message, email her but no answer.

I know for a fact that i didnt' do or say anything wrong to her to pissed her of. I don't know what the hell is going on.

Do one have an ideas?

It seems like a case of lost interest.

Two weeks into the relationship and you are calling way to much. She got your messages and now the ball is in her court. She'll call you if she wants. In the meantime, do something else or call someone else.

• Author
CuteCumsBer

Its not a relationship...it was only our first time together. I really dont care if she loose interest or not.

I just dont understand why she didnt return my call or email. just ignore me like that. its weird.

she normally call me or email me within 24hrs. but not this time.

Its not a relationship...it was only our first time together. I really dont care if she loose interest or not.

I just dont understand why she didnt return my call or email. just ignore me like that. its weird.

she normally call me or email me within 24hrs. but not this time.

The point of an FWB is no strings and no relationship. If she does not call then she does not call.

Sounds like you've miss the friendship and developing feelings? If you're developing feelings then this FWB is not for you.

• Author
CuteCumsBer

Not at all...im not developing any feeling toward her. I have to admit I do missed her because we share and talk alot. I just missed talking to her. We are friend and friend shouldn't ignore each other.

I get your point. FWB is no string attache. Ram, Dam thank you Mam.

My point if we are friend why is she ignoring me. that is the only part i dont understand. I guess i have to wait for her to get to me.

amaysngrace

I think you should send her flowers with no card attached.

If she calls you you're gold but if not there is somebody else.

Sounds like you are being Ignored because it is easier for a person to do this than to let you down nicely, or in any other way be civil with you. Obviously shows you that she couldn't be bothered and has moved on.

Yes, you would like to have been officially told, but she didn't feel like it -- gotta say, from what I hear, a lot of guys traditionally do this to a woman they've slept with for the first time, even after months of seducing them to the point of sex.... welcome to the world of equal sex opportunity

The point of an FWB is no strings and no relationship. If she does not call then she does not call.

Sounds like you've miss the friendship and developing feelings? If you're developing feelings then this FWB is not for you.

But did the OP and the woman outwardly discuss and establish that FWB is what they are going to be? If so, then yes the OP is missing the point of that...but if it was just 2 people who said they are interested in each other, got to know each other, than built up to a sexual level, then he's done is try to continue that relationship...if FWB is all she wanted, it's possible she didn't make that clear so he's left on his own to assume what it's really supposed to be.

Regardless of that OP, it sounds like she's gotten all the fulfillment she wanted from you.

I found this blog post. I think it might shed some light on your situation. It's from a post called 3 biggest mistakes guys make:

Mistake 3: Being too submissive

CONTROL – it’s a loaded word. Girls want a guy that is in control of himself, his future, his situation, and her. Girls don’t want to be able to controlyou. “The last thing that I want is a guy that I can control. A guy that I can control doesn’t have a chance with me.” This is one of the most common statements that I hear. The key to attracting a good-looking girl is to be different than the other 99% of guys. If you are the same as everyone else, why would she want you? She wants a guy that challenges her and doesn’t show too much interest. Guys often think, “If we don’t do what she wants, then she wont like me!” In reality, doing what she wants shows her that you are not boyfriend material – you are just like everyone else.

I think that she had the control in this relationship. You probably ended the night and sent her a very needy message the next day. There are a bunch of other mistakes guys make. The blog is called the college guide to dating.