Don't Know What To Say!!

Ok, i recently started talking to this guy at my school and well i don't have class with him so i can only talk to him online...but the problem is in the last week we've managed to tell each other everything about ourselves so neither of us can think of what to talk about..i don't want our friendship to end already so pleas someone help me on what to talk to him about!!

Thanks!

News, sports, science,history, literature, school, hobbies, music, movies, the future, the past. Beneath each of those topics are heaps and heaps of sub-topics.

telling things about yourself is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to conversations. its easy to learn new things about people by just having a chat about anything. Talking is more than just telling people about yourself - you gotta learn from their reactions too. Things are constantly happening in life - why not talk about some of whats happened during the day - or even bring up old stories out of the past - we dont always remember everything told to us.

You could always arrange to get together as friends to just enjoy the friendship and you'll find more stuff to talk about in the process...dont worry - you can come up with a million different things to talk about if you try. just be yourself.

From just little things you can learn a lot - and maybe put you closer to your friend, and you'll find more stuff to talk about from that too.

U sure you guys got nothing to talk about relating to each other??

I got tons of topics -

experiences

feelings

thoughts

opinions

funny times

sad times

family/relatives

friends

school/teacher/classmates

hobbies

interests

future goals

favorite sports

past jobs/jobs

As long as it's something that interests the other, the conversation will easily flow!!