What's the deal with red heads?

tabzoid

This is just a strange, kinda off-the-wall question, but I was just wondering if anyone can help me out.

Why do guys not like girls with red hair???

Are we cursed or is there some strange superstition behind it?

I'm just curious.

I don't know the answer to that question nor if it's true in fact that guys don't like red-headed girls. And are we talking about bright orange red hair or dark red? I do recall a study that showed that the women in the study generally rated red-headed men as least attractive when compared to men with other hair colors.

If it's true that men generally do not find redheads attractive I'd be interested to know if gay women also find red-headed women less attractive than blondes or brunettes.

As for myself I certainly have found some redheaded women to be attractive.

who knows the true secret?? well i dont

I think what you said may be true about not a lot men are into red heads, although because of that i think most red heads dye their hair color. i live in nyc, although it's rare for me to see a red head around

2SidestoStories

I know more guys who REALLY like redheads than guys that aren't attracted to them! Maybe it's something in the H2O around these parts! :confused:

one of my friends has this to say: A redhead is either a total dog or totally gorgeous.

who knows why (!)

I'm not one to even notice half the time, but some men i know, they swear this is true!

I'm a red head and my husband likes red hair. Never thought red heads were either dogs or gorgeous - I think I am kinda average....