How should I ask her to prom!?

I need a cute and original way to ask this girl at my school to prom which is like next week! Her friend was just recently asked by her her boyfriend in a rather cute way, and i guess now she wants somebody to do something special for her. Argh, but i don't know what to do! Does anybody got any "cute" and slightly romantic ways to ask a girl to prom?

You could put a flower and a note into/on her locker that says "Prom? (Your name here)". If you're feeling extra-sappy toward this girl you could write a little poem like "Roses are red, I was stung by a bee, but I'll feel better if you attend prom with me" (All I could think of this early in the morning; I trust you could do better), sign it and put it in her locker. If you want to be really bold and fun, you could try and snag a cameo on your school's morning/afternoon announcements--if your school does them--and ask her that way. Or you can just go up to her and ask her, no frills. Tell her that you would be honored to have her as your date to the prom.

I hope this helps. And if you ask and she says no, remember--you can still go to the prom and have fun. I was never asked on a single date in junior high or high school, much less prom. But I went in both my Jr. and Sr. year with a big group of friends and had a blast. :)

One of my friends had her whole car covered in post it notes with "prom?" written on one side in a different color so that you could see it.

Sign your name on the dot of the question mark!

I need a cute and original way to ask this girl at my school to prom which is like next week! Her friend was just recently asked by her her boyfriend in a rather cute way, and i guess now she wants somebody to do something special for her. Argh, but i don't know what to do! Does anybody got any "cute" and slightly romantic ways to ask a girl to prom?

It depends how well you know her. Are you dating? Etc.

"Hey. Come to the prom with me."

Sweetcheripie

I have two teenagers - thought these were cute ways:

1) Huge cookie from the mall (you could make yourself) with "...go to prom?" written on it.

2) If you are already boyfriend/girlfriend and close with her family...you could ask for them to help and surprise her with rose petals in the shape of a ? in her room.

Adelaiden

If you have any friend and close with her family...

you could ask for them to help and surprise her with rose petals in the shape of a ? in her room