first time...

Okay so, there's this lad ive liked for a while now.

And we've become really close

We hug and kiss, and meet.(snog).

he wants to have sex with me,

and i do to. but im scared i wont kow what to do.

and if it will hurt...

can anyone help me please ? x:love:

If this is the same guy you were talking about in your other thread, then it's one of the worst ideas you could have. You're 14; he's 22. It's a little thing called statutory rape, which could get him sent to prison if you're caught.

Even if this is a different guy--you're 14.

Tell me: What do you know about sex? What have you learned about sex? Tell me everything you can think of.

A 22 year old dating a 14 year old? Wow, that guy must be a real winner... He's a predator and belongs in jail with the rest of the pedophiles.

This is a huge case where 8 years is far too big of a gap.

Hmm, do you have an older woman(preferably 22+) that you trust who you can talk to about this guy and your feelings for him?

discombobulated
:o I would reccommend that you do not. He's much older and 20 year old dudes just want booty seriously! make him wait, and then you'll see if he's right and then you shouldnt be scared. Im serious, I regret that I fell victim to a suave 22 year old and with all my heart regret it. darling just trust your gut and me lol

The first time I had sex I was 18 and I wish I waited. But like you, I wanted to have sex with my special someone. We also had a significant age gap (he was 24) and looking back on the situation I partially feel like I did it because I wanted so badly to please him...and again, I thought I was in love with him.

I can't have my first time back and I try to live with no regrets. BUT I'll tell you this... I learn from my mistakes. With other partners I have been with there has been so many loving emotions, the kinds of feelings I could not have even imagined at age 18 (and most definitely not at age 14). AND i have to say that my most satisfying experiences have been with people my own age (within like 2 years of my age) because they are going through the same things I am going through and so I feel like we are able to connect on a deeper level.

Last thing, just because you have feelings for him.. don't jump to the assumption that its love. He's a lot older than you and probably more experienced...I don't want you to get hurt!

One more thing...

Everyone else is right. Age 14 is too young to be thinking about having sex. You being nervous about not knowing what to do and if it will hurt proves that you shouldn't do this, you are not ready.

And If he loves you then he will respect that and be willing to wait for you to be ready.

If you choose not to listen, BE SAFE because at age 14 you are definitely not ready to deal with the possibility of pregnancy, or even the emotional stuff that comes with having sex with a partner.

Haha, when you are older you are going to think the dude is a creep for trying to bang a 14 year old. He could be dirty too, probably should go with him to get tested, wouldn't take his word on it. And what about the legality issue, do you want him to go to jail??!?!?!?!?!? maybe you guys should wait a few years and be legal. Watch out for his lines, because definitely a predator given his age. Honestly wait until legal or run like all hell, because you will regret it. You might get burnt, he leaves you, or he might end up in jail... so no point...

yes, Age 14 is too young to be thinking about having sex.

but this is causes to some more problems.

so they need to take careful.