was it wrong what he did as he was a mate

kaisergal

was mates with this guy in work for a year he was always a flirt and tactile i liked him but he had a fiance at time so didnt see anything in it. After a year he started acting differently towards me asking me constantly was i seeing anyone,asking personal questions on msn and generally been more cheeky/suggestive with me.

I said to him once i had animal print boots he was like damn u didnt buy the matching underwear and he woud say stuf flike if u came to see me i would find it hard behaving or if we went out i might not be able ot keep my hands to myself. We went on two dates as 'friends' the one he slid his leg between mine under the table and was pushing against it the second time we went for a posh nosh meal which he was quite cuddly with me.

I didnt go there or push it hence he had a girlfriend.... Anyway he started to act distant i didnt know why till he told me he met this girl and a week later he dumped his fiance for her and she dumped her partner of 6 years for him. I confronted him bout what he did to me he totally denied it.

After two months he got engaged to this girl had booked a wedding but she was talked out of it and told to wait. But have moved in together after just 4 months. Hes been engaged 3 times before

Not to be rude, but you keep asking the same questions about this guy. Most of them are copy/paste. Did you not get the answers you were looking for in the other threads you started about him? Really, its surprising you care at all(you shouldn't!!)

paddington bear

He was engaged to someone else but heavily flirted with you = you don't want a guy like that as a boyfriend, he would just do the same to you

He's been engaged 3 times = you also don't want a guy like that. That is just weird, the need to ask every girl he's with to marry him, but not really meaning it.

He's a total flirt who will continue to flirt with other women while supposedly engaged or having a girlfriend = you would always be worried that he would meet someone else.

Forget him, move on, be glad you're not the poor girl who has now moved in with him.