I need advice about a guy.

Hey, Well this is the deal. I'm 15 and there is this guy that I am head over heals in love with but he's 19. He live's in another state and he is my best friend's cousin. She seems to be okay with everything which is good because I can talk to her about things. We email alot. Well right now he has a girlfriend and I don't know how serious they are. He has already told me that if he hadn't have met her first that there would be a "more than friends relationship" between us. Well I told him everything about how I feel and he said that he really liked her alot. But he still flirts with me all the time, and he tells me that the next time I go up there that he is gonna do something for me and he hopes I like it when he does it. He won't tell me what it is, but you people are probably thinking the same thing I am. (No not sex.) I don't want to break them up if it's gonna hurt him, but I don't know if I can live without him. He is the nicest guy in the world. And I love him very much. What should I do???? Please help me.

The only thing you can do is talk to him, go on with your life and find someone who isn't seeing somebody.

To wait around for this guy to break up might take a week or a couple of years.

Don't flirt with him. If you make yourself so available for online, Email or telephone flirting, etc., you present him with absolutely no reason to leave his girlfriend, who I assume is physically there in his town. Yes, you can flirt just a tiny bit to give him a taste of what he's missing and leave it there.

Long distance relationships are really hard anyway. He lives in another town and doesn't get to your area often. You need somebody nearby if you really want to get a nice thing going for yourself.

But if you must have this guy, be nice to him but don't be too much of a pal. He will play with your mind and break your heart. The day you Email him and tell him you've met a wonderful guy at school and you are very serious, this guy will probably get on the next bus to see you. That just how it works. Don't ask me why.

So if you play this right, you can be in his arms...at least his long distance outstretched arms. You have got to realize that the distance is going to make it really hard no matter what.

And as far as him being the nicest guy in the world, that's way wrong. I am!!!

billy the kid

look for 4 years and hope to find a single guy just for you believe me he is out there..

Hey, Well this is the deal. I'm 15 and there is this guy that I am head over heals in love with but he's 19. He live's in another state and he is my best friend's cousin. She seems to be okay with everything which is good because I can talk to her about things. We email alot. Well right now he has a girlfriend and I don't know how serious they are. He has already told me that if he hadn't have met her first that there would be a "more than friends relationship" between us. Well I told him everything about how I feel and he said that he really liked her alot. But he still flirts with me all the time, and he tells me that the next time I go up there that he is gonna do something for me and he hopes I like it when he does it. He won't tell me what it is, but you people are probably thinking the same thing I am. (No not sex.) I don't want to break them up if it's gonna hurt him, but I don't know if I can live without him. He is the nicest guy in the world. And I love him very much. What should I do???? Please help me.

Thanks alot for the info. I guess you are right. That's the kind of person I am though, I'm a flirt, but it's always inocent and everyone that knows me, knows that's how I am.

Yes his girlfriend is in town. You are right about the long distance relationships too.

The only thing about a guy around here is all of the guys around here are either pot heads or really immature.

Do you really think that the telling him about a guy that I'm in a relationship with would really work? I know people that it's happended to, but it's never happened for me. Anyway, thank you for your information. You've helped alot. And I am sure that you are the niceset guy in the world. Thanks again.

If he has a flicker of fondness for you, finding out you are interested in someone else would truly spark his interest in you. Yes, human beings are really weird.

If he is not interested in you, then it won't work. But surely you can find out where you really stand by using that sort of strategy.

I know what you mean about small towns. You probably know most of the guys there and they are potheads, jerks, etc. People from small towns are at a true disadvantage.

Move to New York City!!!

Human Beings are weird. Thanks for all of your help. I appreciate it greatly. I might have to take you up on moving to New York. You know, you are really good at giving advice. Have you ever thought about becoming a therepist and making money? Small towns suck. Most of the guys in my class I have known since Kindergarten and I feel like they are my brothers. But I guess small towns do have their advantages. Thanks again.

HI!! I'M 27 YEARS OLD AND MY BOYFRIEND AND I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR OVER (2) YEARS NOW. I FEEL LIKE THE LONGER WERE TOGETHER, THE MORE TIME I'M WASTING. YOU SEE, I HAVE (2) CHILDREN OF MY OWN THAT I LOVE VERY MUCH, BUT I FEEL THAT MY BOYFRIEND MAY NOT WANT TO MARRY ME BECAUSE OF THAT. HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY CHILDREN. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

HELP!!!

TIFFANI, MEMPHIS, TN