Oh...my...god.

Teacher's Pet

*shrugs*

i think thats quite appropriate considering the current circumstance(s) :lmao:

(((((((((TP)))))))))

We aren't dating, sleeping with, or whatever with anyone else...

And honestly, I haven't seen her in 18 days now.

That's even before any of this began.

I'm supposed to see her tonight, but it might be cut short because she may have to drive a friend home after the show we're going to tonight....

So... I don't even know what I have NOW, as it is...

-TP

*shrugs*

TP, why are you wasting any emotional energy on the Teacher? Seems a big gigantic waste of time to me. She's NOT good for you (or anyone else). You have someone you are connecting with... spend your time there.

Maybe he's better off (and perhaps his current GF is as well) if he ends the current R and pursues Teacher with zest. Get this out of his system once and for all. Feel and experience the reality of everything. He's a different person from 3 years ago and will process things differently than he did back then, IMO.

Personally, I don't think anyone is going to dissuade him. The fuse is already lit.

Maybe he's better off (and perhaps his current GF is as well) if he ends the current R and pursues Teacher with zest.

:rolleyes:

He's a different person from 3 years ago ...

the hell he is

Sure he is. You are. I am. The only constant is change.

Do you really think he's not going to do exactly as I've outlined, or worse, cheat on his GF?

It'll cost you dinner :)

Even if TP and the ex don't get back together, I really hope he'll do the right thing and end it with the current gf. He has no business being in a relationship with ANYONE if he's still this much into his ex. Please, TP, don't draw it out. Just end it with her (the current gf) before she gets hurt any further later. I just keep thinking of how she must feel, or will feel when she finds out.

Sweetcheripie
We aren't dating, sleeping with, or whatever with anyone else...

And honestly, I haven't seen her in 18 days now.

That's even before any of this began.

I'm supposed to see her tonight, but it might be cut short because she may have to drive a friend home after the show we're going to tonight....

So... I don't even know what I have NOW, as it is...

-TP

*shrugs*

So how did it go TP? Are you ok? Anything new with the teacher?

apparently teh less we hear from TP the more his ex is wrapping him around her finger again...oh well, such is life i suppose

• Author
Teacher's Pet
apparently teh less we hear from TP the more his ex is wrapping him around her finger again...oh well, such is life i suppose

lol no...

The less you hear from TP, the more private parties he books. :)

It's been a mad, mad, mad, mad weekend. :)

-TP

i need a beer

• Author
Teacher's Pet

Nothing "new", so to speak.....

We had lunch the other day.....

I picked her up at her place, and saw her doggie. :)

And for those of you who know the whole history... me and that dog have a history too. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

He seemed very happy to see me. ;)

The Teacher has changed in someways since 3 years ago, I must admit....

She's a lot more sensible, barely drinks anymore (she was never a huge drinker, but she doesn't even keep any in the house), and seems more "future-minded" than "living for the moment"...

In other ways, she's the same.... still VERY sarcastic, thoughtful (she offered to leave dinner leftovers for me to pick up on my way home from work, knowing I'm usually very tired and hungry after work)...and she still hates baseball (one thing that gets me, being the huge sports fan she is lol)....

As for me, I guess I'm still a sucker who can fall for a woman who can cook.

Hey, fat guys gotta eat, right?

Fortunately, I still haven't "fallen", because I did turn her offer of leftovers down from last night. :)

It takes a LOT for me to turn down lemon-herb chicken.

Peanut butter and jelly worked out fine for me last night, alone on my couch, watching Lost. :)

-TP

mmmm...chicken......

Hey' date=' fat guys gotta eat, right?[/quote']

indeed, unfortunately you'll be eating crow sooner or later

Citizen Erased

If she's changed, she is serious about a relationship and she makes TP happy I'm all for it. And if they just turn out to be friends and he's happy, all the power to him. Keep us updated TP, or just PM those of us that don't take a certain satisfaction of this all blowing up. :rolleyes:

So TP whats really going on, I know you seem to be secreative to us on LoveShack, but come on, spill it, are you thinking about getting back with her?

• Author
Teacher's Pet
indeed, unfortunately you'll be eating crow sooner or later

Regardless, I'm sure there will be SOMETHING I'm eating...

As for whose? lol..

-TP

cunning linguist

• Author
Teacher's Pet
So TP whats really going on, I know you seem to be secreative to us on LoveShack, but come on, spill it, are you thinking about getting back with her?

Me?

Secretive?

LOL...

Have you ever read any of my old posts?

I go into more detail than the Warren Commission...

-TP

with less messy splattered stuff

Sweetcheripie
Nothing "new", so to speak.....

We had lunch the other day.....

I picked her up at her place, and saw her doggie. :)

And for those of you who know the whole history... me and that dog have a history too. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

He seemed very happy to see me. ;)

The Teacher has changed in someways since 3 years ago, I must admit....

She's a lot more sensible, barely drinks anymore (she was never a huge drinker, but she doesn't even keep any in the house), and seems more "future-minded" than "living for the moment"...

In other ways, she's the same.... still VERY sarcastic, thoughtful (she offered to leave dinner leftovers for me to pick up on my way home from work, knowing I'm usually very tired and hungry after work)...and she still hates baseball (one thing that gets me, being the huge sports fan she is lol)....

As for me, I guess I'm still a sucker who can fall for a woman who can cook.

Hey, fat guys gotta eat, right?

Fortunately, I still haven't "fallen", because I did turn her offer of leftovers down from last night. :)

It takes a LOT for me to turn down lemon-herb chicken.

Peanut butter and jelly worked out fine for me last night, alone on my couch, watching Lost. :)

-TP

mmmm...chicken......

Thanks for the update! You sound calmer and happy. I'm excited for you.

Sweetcheripie

As for whose? lol..

-TP

cunning linguist

Really??

Ya went there??

From your update post I thought it had fizzled with new girl and you were starting to see the teacher.

Ack....

I was feeling all warm and cozy for you thinking you might have a chance of rekindling but if you are going to play wishy washy ...Alpha may be right.

Me?

Secretive?

LOL...

Have you ever read any of my old posts?

I go into more detail than the Warren Commission...

-TP

with less messy splattered stuff

Lol you think your slick, you dodged my question...

As for whose? lol..

-TP

cunning linguist

This is creepy as F*CK.

This is creepy as F*CK.

Agreed. TP, what you write makes me, as a woman, very uncomfortable.

• Author
Teacher's Pet
Really??

Ya went there??

From your update post I thought it had fizzled with new girl and you were starting to see the teacher.

Ack....

I was feeling all warm and cozy for you thinking you might have a chance of rekindling but if you are going to play wishy washy ...Alpha may be right.

Most of the mistakes I've made in my life have come from hasty decisions....

I refuse to "make a move" until I know what is right for everyone involved.

-TP

which would be....umm..????

• Author
Teacher's Pet
Agreed. TP, what you write makes me, as a woman, very uncomfortable.

lol.. What did I do?

If it's the sexual references..... humor is my release. :)

-TP

release...giggity.

AriaIncognito
Mollyanna (old LS member I am RL friends with now) says NAY to responding.

Though, she was pretty freaked when I told her what happened. :)

Now I need Ariawoman's opinion, though I'm gonna guess and say she'd prefer I replied, but a short, carefully worded one.

Those 2 let me lean on them when I really needed someone when this first happened, and they haven't let me down since.

I :love: my LS BFF's. :)

-TP

such a man

Hmmm.

I haven't read the whole thread yet, what given the fact that I've seen you since the start of this thread....

I don't know if i told you this, but I got a letter from D...end of last year I guess? He took full responsibility for how badly he treated me and basically told me how great I was and how I didn't deserve what he did, and yadda yadda.

I was already with G for what, 8-9 months when that email arrived, but I replied, and you know what, I can't say it did any good. All it does, is reopen the old wounds.

You still have wounds from her. You might think you don't, but you do. I still have wounds from D. They will always be there, regardless of how long the scab has formed. It's just part of who we are, now.

Are we better people for having gone through these failed attempts at love? Yes. Does it mean we should try to be friends with them? Nah. Nothing is going to come of it.

I've found that as soon as I have any form of contact with D, I start thinking like I used to. Obsessing over communication. Etc. It's bad enough that he's caused me to have trust issues with new relationships, so I know I shouldn't jeopardize things by keeping those lines open, and neither should you...

His birthday was the day before mine, and i didn't even remember. Can you believe that? The person I pined over all that time? I remembered on my birthday, and I did send him a quick Happy Bday...and you know what....I didn't get a reply for like, a week. He replied saying he should have replied sooner....and asked me what I did for my bday, but to be honest, I've not replied. Why, because i noticed that I immediately felt those pains again. And I don't need to feel those pains over someone who didn't love me.

I don't know if you've sent the letter, since I didn't finish the thread yet, but I hope you didn't. I hope you listened to Mollyanna....because honestly, you're better off living in the present, than dwelling on the past.

Seeing you the other day I could see how happy you were that you heard from her, and all that said to me, was that deep down, you're not over that relationship yet. And that's FINE....however, you shouldn't do anything to jeopardize your current...continuing trying to heal from past crap while dating your current....but don't reopen the wounds. It's not going to help you.

:bunny::bunny: