Oh...my...god.

Teacher's Pet

• Author
Teacher's Pet
Hey,

This is the best idea so far, but I'll say with a little twist.

I think TP should book some sort of "honeymoon" (:laugh:) in some isolated place, just the two of them, either at the beach or lost in the mountains.

For a couple weeks at least, hopefully three weeks, so that they can get reacquainted.

(See how that goes).

Teacher and I just booked 2 seats on Oceanic Flight 815. :)

Conveniently, I'll be sitting in the fuselage section, and she'll be right up near the cockpit. :)

-TP

and if you don't get the joke, don't worry about it!

• Author
Teacher's Pet
A republican transexual? :confused:

Sorry...Democrats are the flip-floppers. ;)

-TP

stand up, Chuck!

• Author
Teacher's Pet
It shouldn't be too surprising. That's the party of blind hypocrisy and double-standards.

You mean like trashing McCain for wanting to tax health benefits...

And now it's going to happen? :)

-TP

wrong forum, I know!

Teacher and I just booked 2 seats on Oceanic Flight 815. :)

Conveniently, I'll be sitting in the fuselage section, and she'll be right up near the cockpit. :)

-TP

and if you don't get the joke, don't worry about it!

look man just cut out the jokes and give us the update :p

• Author
Teacher's Pet
And I also hope the Teacher doesn't have her period. Unless of course TP likes that sort of thing. :confused:

Let's just say the Stanley Cup aint the only thing with Red Wings on it. ;) (though not this year!)

-TP

tea, anyone?

Leave him alone, Alph. He's in the honeymoon phase. It will all turn to shyt soon enough.

Touche'

-BTDT

• Author
Teacher's Pet

OK, Ok, OK.. I'm here!

I haven't had computer access (except via cell phone) since last Thursday...

My car broke down Wednesday night on the way home from work, and had to be towed..

I generally leave my laptop at my day job during the week, so I haven't had a chance to go get it.

I'm at work now, so I'm take a few minutes to update. :)

Friday night went well.... "current" came over, and I told her basically that despite thinking I was 100% over her, I *do* have unresolved feelings for Teacher, and that it wouldn't be fair to myself (or to Current) if I let these feelings just sit without being examined.

I told Current that I really don't know where things are going, but she had to admit that things weren't going anywhere with us, anyway.

She agreed, and even mentioned she has a similar issue in her life with an ex (who isn't in the picture at all)...

She agreed that what we had was just a "casual thing", and no promises were ever made...

She then tweaked my nipple, I made dinner for us, and we watched the Yankees/Mets game (which was a hoot since I'm a diehard Yankees fan, and she's a diehard Mets fan.... and when they dropped that pop-up from A-Rod....hahaha) :) :)

So, all is right in THAT PART of the world, at least.....

Now I have no car for up to 2 weeks (I'm using my mom's car off and on).... apparently my engine is screwed. I had work done on my car last year under warranty, and it looks like THAT WORK led to this problem...

Of course, Toyota themselves will determine that, so it's just like letting OJ Simpson do an autopsy on his ex wife......

Today is Teacher's birthday, so I'm bringing her some flowers tonight (white daisies, her favorites....I don't forget these things so easily).....

Along with a little card that says "To new beginnings.....and endless possibilities....."

.....all with my fingers crossed.

-TP

who still isn't unpacking his emotional suitcase just yet.

• Author
Teacher's Pet
Oh the possibilities are endless all right

Yeah...

Alcoholism....eating disorders....tripping on a banana peel and falling down a flight of stairs... ;)

-TP

anything is possible

Of course' date=' Toyota themselves will determine that, [/quote']

republicans don't drive japanese cars :laugh:

• Author
Teacher's Pet
republicans don't drive japanese cars :laugh:

Sure we do, so we don't have to give any extra money to the greedy UAW. :)

-TP

a bargain is a bargain

Leave him alone, Alph. He's in the honeymoon phase. It will all turn to shyt soon enough.

Touche'

-BTDT

Leave the Red Wing alone. He had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad weekend. ;)

Today is Teacher's birthday, so I'm bringing her some flowers tonight (white daisies, her favorites....I don't forget these things so easily).....

Forget the flowers. Don't give her flowers. Maybe a card or something, but not flowers.

Forget the flowers. Don't give her flowers. Maybe a card or something, but not flowers.

a bottle of good thai fish paste may be a better idea

I agree.. flowers isn't the right thing at this time.. Now Diamonds.. I say buy her a 4 carat engagement ring.. that ought to eliminate all signs of desperation off the table :)

You have to live some TP.. You've been waiting your whole life for her.. time to ask her to marry you ..

Unless you want to just do a card then...

Citizen Erased

I doubt it is time for him to marry her.

He should at least get some sex out of her before she runs screaming.

Today is Teacher's birthday, so I'm bringing her some flowers tonight (white daisies, her favorites...

Good Luck TP..

Now Diamonds.. I say buy her a 4 carat engagement ring.. that ought to eliminate all signs of desperation off the table :)...

naah, i vote for one of those mood rings from the 1970s, do you remember those A_C?

naah, i vote for one of those mood rings from the 1970s

Do you think they tell when she is ovulating ?..

Do you think they tell when she is ovulating ?..

no but it will tell when she's in the "mood", if you know what i mean heh heh heh

Let's just say the Stanley Cup aint the only thing with Red Wings on it. ;) (though not this year!)

-TP

tea, anyone?

She's on her monthly cycle ?

I think you should buy your new girl a house on the beach in Miami complete with gold crusted diamond toilet seat.

She's on her monthly cycle ?

Seasonale is produced by Duramed Pharmaceuticals, a subsidiary of Barr Pharmaceuticals. Quasense is the generic version produced by Watson Pharmaceuticals. Seasonale contains 30 micrograms of ethinylestradiol and 150 micrograms of levonorgestrel in each active pill. Seasonale reduces the frequency of menstrual periods from thirteen per year to four per year by changing the regimen of active pills from 21 to 84. Each package has 84 active pills and seven placebo pills to be taken at the end of the active cycle