Oh...my...god.

Teacher's Pet

Citizen Erased
As long as she isn't your ex who broke your heart and put you into a deep depression.

Aw I'd approve of that. I just love happy endings. :love:

Walking away
Aw I'd approve of that. I just love happy endings. :love:

That should make you feel better. :)

Walking away
We all do.. providing they are given properly that is :laugh:

It would appear that Land Shark already created his own "happy ending" earlier this evening then...:p

If I remember correctly your last relationship did this much analysis.. at least from you any how... :)

LandShark puts this much analysis into what brand of tomato sauce to buy for his pasta.

Land Shark
LandShark puts this much analysis into what brand of tomato sauce to buy for his pasta.

Too many carbs, Touche. :rolleyes:

more like what brand of tomatoe sauce to buy for his license plates and rubber tires

Land Shark
more like what brand of tomatoe sauce to buy for his license plates and rubber tires

T-o-m-a-t-o.

Dumbass.

:lmao:.......

how do you think TP will weasel his way out of his current "relationship"?

i personally think he's going to pull out the old "i've discovered i'm bi" card and say he has a new puerto rican boyfriend who is a neo-con

Art_Critic
how do you think TP will weasel his way out of his current "relationship"?

I think he is just going to break up with her.. no explanation..just it didn't work out.. it was me not you kinda stuff.... of course his girly man side may come out and have to show that he is needy and then he may explain his decision in a more emotional tone.. and then he will cry to get her sympathy :)

I think he is just going to break up with her.. no explanation..just it didn't work out.. it was me not you kinda stuff.... of course his girly man side may come out and have to show that he is needy and then he may explain his decision in a more emotional tone.. and then he will cry to get her sympathy :)

oh god how cliche

Land Shark

Do it quick. Like pulling off a bandaid. He'll just have to find a moment when she's not making out with some other girl.

Citizen Erased
Do it quick. Like pulling off a bandaid. He'll just have to find a moment when she's not making out with some other girl.

I actually think that's a pretty fantastic time to break it off.

oh well, it should be some consolation to TP that when he lets her loose she'll have double the chances of finding someone new than us straight garden-variety heteros

Art_Critic

Maybe he can tap on her shoulder while she is buried face deep in another girls thighs and just break it to her then.. quick and fast.. :laugh:

Maybe he can tap on her shoulder while she is buried face deep in another girls thighs and just break it to her then.. quick and fast.. :laugh:

Haha ! HOT....just hot :)

TP: "um yea, sorry to break up your mutual 69 cunnilingus session but i have to break up with you. its just not working out for us....and its not you, its me. i've been thinking about our whole relationship and this just is not where i see myself now. you're the best, i feel that deep in my heart. *starts to weep*... but (sob) we can't see each other anymore. i (sob) need to find myself somewhere else. you're really a wonderful woman, oh, and so is your current female partner..but (sob) i just am not good enough to be with you. you need to find your sexual identity and right now it looks like you're munching on another woman genitalia. BTW you don't have to pay me back that $500 i loaned you last month, its ok (sob). you've meant so much to me (sob) i can't say it in words"

I was going to tell you this over dinner. But since you are already eating.... so to get to the point.......:lmao: