[Q] Biggest turnoff for women

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, so this may have been discussed before.

Anyway, I have a question for the ladies: which is the biggest turnoff (physical or otherwise) you may find in a man ?

Any opinion is greatly appreciated !

Hi all, I'm new to this forum, so this may have been discussed before. Anyway, I have a question for the ladies: which is the biggest turnoff (physical or otherwise) you may find in a man ? Any opinion is greatly appreciated !

Bad breath. Playing air guitar. Being lazy, unmotivated, diceitful. Poor manners. Cheezy pick up lines. Being too loud and obnoxious (the fraternity boy syndrome). Being too passive. But, mainly trying to be someone that you are not.

Does this help?

Guys with beer guts and guys who lie turn me off. And i agree with everthing Petunia wrote. What are guys biggest turn offs?

Hi all, I'm new to this forum, so this may have been discussed before. Anyway, I have a question for the ladies: which is the biggest turnoff (physical or otherwise) you may find in a man ? Any opinion is greatly appreciated !

My biggest turn off is girls who pose for Playboy centerfold and allow the staple to be placed right over their belly buttom.

Things I don't like:

cold, distant, unable to express himself...

negative, dishonest, aggressive, rude, foul-mouthed, overbearing, controlling...

Bad breath. Playing air guitar. Being lazy,

unmotivated, diceitful. Poor manners. Cheezy pick up lines. Being too loud and obnoxious (the fraternity boy syndrome). Being too passive. But, mainly trying to be someone that you are not. Does this help?

Yes it does, I thank you and others for replying. I see you've mentioned mainly

non-physical issues, which I find very typical of women (and I love it :-)

But isn't there something in a man's body that really can turn you off ?

TIA, Bluesman

biggest turn OFFS:

hair crispy with gel

tatoos of exgirlfriends names

no rythym on the dance floor

tongue piercings

lacking creativity or ambition

cigarette breath

biggest turn ONS:

six pac stomachs

sun tans

straight white teeth