friends forget me

griffinchicken53

griffinchicken53

not sure if i titled this correctly....

i've reconnected with some friends i used to know using facebook or myspace. long story short and a common issue, first few times emailing it will be said "we should hang out sometime". if i bring it up, that person seems to always be "busy". and i'm sure that is it. a few times i've gone to their page to email them, and i see some post or photos from a "fun-filled weekend" doing stuff. so are they busy, or just too busy for me, such as they just don't want to be my friend.?

ilikegirls

its probably cuz they think it might be awkward between you guys, since you haven't talked in a while

anyways.. ur thinking about it too much, maybe they actually are busy

• Author
griffinchicken53

in the past this has happened. friends i knew and not just "reconnected with" after a few years. they'd say they couldn't do something, weren't in a social mood, etc......and then i'd be out and see them hanging out with other people. so now i worry about this always being the case.

I would suggest that you just get connect them like sending text message or something , probably they are finding awkard cos they havent stayed connected to u for long time , so first try to clear those differences and then ask them out , Just try to stay in touch through mobile chats or simple messenger chats, then once u find that they are comfortable ask them out. Still if they lie to you making false excuses then find new friends bcos then they dont really care for you.You can always make new friends.

You need to make new friends.

As your old friends, you will hang out together at the right time in the right places someday.

They are "busy", because it's not at the right time.

Without substantial and meaningful contact IRL, they're not real friends. I have a simple rule: If a "friend" and I haven't had a glass of wine (or beverage of our choice) and dinner at each other's homes, we're not friends. :)

Make other friends and use cyberspace as a communication method, not a destination...

you need to find new friends,maybe down the road you'll hook up w/ these people,if not no loss.