what to do in events such as homecoming,prom,dance etc.

islandnattybwoy

islandnattybwoy

i dont kno how dis will sound. but im kind of like a late bloomer so to speak. ive never asked a girl to a prom, dance or stuff like dat. so i dont have a lot of experience when it comes to things like this. im not even a good dancer. i used to dance a little bit when i was small, but somebody told me my body was too hard. today my body is still hard when it comes to dancing. so i have a problem wid dat. also im not sure on what to do when it comes to taking a girl to homecoming.

just ask a girl if she is going and if she has a date, or who she is going with, and if she says that she doesn't have one just be like, well do you want to go with me? or we could go as friends?

Hey the worst that could happen is that she says no, and hey that leaves you in the same position you are now, so it won't hurt to ask...you could even have fun with your date ask her to help you learn how to dance, or teach you to dance, and I'm sure that she wouldn't mind plus it might help you get to know her better, and it might be fun!

GOOD LUCK ;)