Just can not forget him

HOWTOFORGET

I ended a relationship 6 months ago, the reason that we broke was that I was 11 years older than him. and we shared great sex and company, but we both know it will not work out.

I just found it so difficult to move on, I still miss him a lot. We work together and he moved out to a different state after we broke up, but we still work with the same group of people.

I went to a bar with a group of friends, there someone showed us the picture of his engagment, he sure looked happy, and to my surprise his girlfriend looks just like me, and someone at the bar made that comments that he found a replacement of me.

After that night, I can not stop think about that picture and cannot sleep. I was doing better before the bar night. When I look at the mirro I see his new girlfriend. I can not stop thinking about this. Why he picked up someone looks like me. I do not understand. Does it mean he miss me too?

Any tips to help me go through this would be appreciated.

hopesndreams

Why he picked up someone looks like me. I do not understand. Does it mean he miss me too?

You and his soon to be wife have the same physical attributes he finds desirable most likely. I'm sure he's over you - he's going to get married to her, not you. :)

Time to get over him. Get some sleep.