a very very bad history with asking out girls !!help !!

!

hi ...well i have a very bad history fo asking gals ...well i am one of the most cutest guys in my school and i have had many relationships before and in all of them a girl asked me out and till now i have asked out 3 girls and all of them said no .... i still didnt get it ...the first 2 i hardly knew so i understand the reason but the last one i asked out i knew very well but she still sayd no .....i really cant understand why they say no ....and after a little time gets attracted to me ....do i ask them out in a wrong manner or something ...........PLEASE tell me where i am going wrong or how should i ask GIRLS OUT ............

Are you using your looks to try and get a girl? I am really shy but I have asked out several girsl. I have gotten yes and no, but whne you get the nos is when you say(to yourself) their loss and move on. Do you know any of the girls you asked out? If not, maybe you should introduce yourself and talk to them some before. Maybe there is more to it but I dont know.